Archive | Online LifeRSS feed for this section
Not everyone is excited to watch the big game this Sunday. Maybe it’s because you’re not a fan of the teams, or perhaps you’re just not a fan of sports ball in general. Regardless of the reason, if this is you—don’t worry. There are lots of great things to watch Sunday evening! From adorable baby animals to popular movies to hot series, you’ve got plenty of choices.
Critically, Dookie was a unanimous smash hit. It’s been called a “landmark album of the 90’s” and one of few that only gets better with age. In addition to being considered the best album of the year by many outlets, it’s also featured as one of the best albums of all-time as well. Today, you can score it for only $5.
In 2013, nearly 57% of children, ages three to 17, used the internet at home, according to Child Trends. With an increasing number of children accessing the online world, it's important to include them in conversations about safe Internet usage and data privacy.
Dolores O’Riordan recently passed away at age 46. Today’s post is in honor of her life, career and to pay tribute to a very underrated band from the ‘90s.
Host a spectacular Super Bowl party with these game-day recipes of crowd-pleasing finger foods and easy appetizers. From chicken wings and dips, to cheese balls and sliders, we've pulled a few popular options from The Food Network.
Drama, drama, drama. At TDS TV on Demand we’ve got a load of acclaimed dramas for the month of January. While different, they all offer p powerful and memorable stories. And, if you need a laugh, there's also some comedy in the mix too.
The second single on Lemon Parade, “If You Could Only See” was honored as the most played song on rock radio in 1997. In less than one year, the album would be certified platinum in the U.S. and to date has sold over three million copies to date worldwide. Today, and for only $5, the entire album can be yours.
Meltdown and Spectre are names given to two different security bugs found in June of 2017 by Google. These bugs are far-reaching and impact a wide-range of computers, mobile devices and servers across many operating systems, such as iOS, MacOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and Microsoft. We've pulled together what you need to know.
Invisible Touch is simply masterful. From top to bottom, the album runs through up-tempo standard pop, to thoughtful, introspective ballads. Out of eight tracks, six of them were successful singles and very popular radio staples to this day. This one today for $5 bucks is a steal.
Connected devices can bring a lot of convenience, but they also come with a price: privacy risks. In fact, they pose a variety of unique security challenges you might not know about. Learn what to look for before you buy and steps to take to protect your privacy once they're in your home.
- Clever tax scam for 2018 is a new twist on an old favorite February 22, 2018
- Report: Your smart TV could get hacked, if not protected February 21, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday February 20, 2018
- Lady Bird, Coco, Darkest Hour and Three Billboards coming to TDS TV on Demand February 19, 2018
- Welcome to the Year of the Dog! February 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: Ha! That's a good one. It will be fun to see how ...
- Cheryl McCollum: The upgrades are expected to be done in early 2019...
- Cheryl McCollum: Yes, your address is in the upgrade area. Phase on...
- Mike: Can we get an update on the Craig County, VA broad...
- Austin constant: How about 1013 co. Rd. 461 Englewood, tn...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (170)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (45)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (233)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (108)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (312)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (14)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (31)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)