Tag Archives | TDS Fiber
Immerse yourself in TDS Fiber speed and TDS TV at Tim O’Brien’s brand new (and gorgeous) model home in their Providence neighborhood in Sun Prairie, Wis.
Two Sun Prairie, Wis. Public, Education, and Government channels are coming to Madison-area TDS TV customers. KSUN and KIDS-4 will be available starting tomorrow, January 18 in both standard definition and high definition.
The new Technology Suite in Sun Prairie, Wis. is a fresh approach to showing off what TDS Fiber can do. It’s a living room-like atmosphere where you can literally sit back and take the technology for a spin (on your own schedule!). Get a sneak peek and find out how to schedule a time to come visit.
You’re invited to join us at a very special family-friendly New Year’s Eve Party. The Prairie Athletic Club in Sun Prairie, Wis. is throwing their annual, and very popular, New Year’s Eve bash—and we’re helping!
You heard the news, right? We started installations in Sun Prairie! To celebrate, we randomly selected a few of the very first customers and surprised them with gift baskets (made by Splurge, by the way) and visit from our local market managers, Michael and Josh. A huge thank you to Jorg and Jay for being good sports and some of the very first TDS Fiber customers.
While both asymmetrical and symmetrical speeds have their benefits, symmetrical is taking off as the future of internet connection with business demands continue to grow. Find out and how this TDS Fiber offering in Sun Prairie, Wis. will make your business and home life so much smoother and wait-free.
We’ve got great news! TDS contractors will be visiting your neighborhood soon to begin (and complete!) fiber network construction. Here’s what you can expect—and what you need to do—to get ready
It’s a question for the ages—what internet speed do you need? Just like Goldilocks, you’re looking for the one that fits juussssssstttt right. To get you thinking and help you find the right one for you, we created a quick four-question quiz.
The install dates for TDS Fiber in many Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods are moving up! And when we say “moving up,” we mean it. You’ll be able to enjoy TDS Fiber weeks—and in some cases months—earlier than we originally expected. However, this means you need to do two things before it's too late.
We told everyone that nine Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods out of 25 made their registration goal...but by the time it was published, there were actually 12! Clearly you guys move as fast as our 1Gig internet speed :-).
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- What’s Up With My WiFi? May 16, 2018
- Internet job scams: how to spot common red flags May 16, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Coldplay May 15, 2018
- Sportsman Channel launching in the Sports Tier! May 10, 2018
- Twitter bug exposes passwords May 9, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Stone Temple Pilots | TDS Home: […] in 2014, I wrote about the interesting s...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Genesis | TDS Home: […] the good from the mediocre. Given the sy...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Creed | TDS Home: […] since the late 2000’s, Stapp has been ...
- Sophia Munoz: I'm having that same issue...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] Netflix subscribers found out last year ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead