Archive | SecurityRSS feed for this section
2020 was a tough year. Between the pandemic and the economic crisis, we all had our hands full. And scammers didn’t take any time off either—people lost nearly $3.3 billion in fraud schemes. Find out what the top three scams were last year.
With today’s technology, keeping your private information safe can be quite a challenge. No matter what you do online, whether… more...
It’s often said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but the FTCS is not flattered at all by… more...
As the holiday shopping season reaches its peak, scammers are crafting schemes and counting on your distraction to trick you.… more...
Scammers don't just scam one person. By sharing your story, you can help make a difference!
Many of us are spending more time on social media during the pandemic—and scammers are too. They're hiding out on your favorite platforms, using ads and offers to market their scams, according to people’s reports to the FTC and a new Data Spotlight. Get the details on hot scams and how to stay safe.
Everyone tries to follow online safety best-practices, but let's face it, sometimes we simply get it wrong. It's not that we intend to take risks, it's just that we either forgot or don't know the right thing to do. With help from Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency advice we have gathered a list of five common security mistakes how to fix them, along with a few bonus tips:
With more people working at home and shopping online, the number of cyberattacks has increased significantly since the onset of the pandemic. Learn what you need to watch out for, and what you can do to stay safe.
No matter what kind of disaster you've been impacted by, the aftermath is never easy. But when scammers target people just trying to recover, it can be even worse. The FTC offers their tips to help you avoid common post-disaster scams.
Attention small business owners! The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency is currently tracking and monitoring a situation involving an unknown malicious cyber actor who is imitating the COVID-19 relief webpage of the Small Business Administration through phishing emails.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Ted Nugent March 2, 2021
- Winter weather emergency tips from the FTC February 24, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Bad Bunny February 23, 2021
- A field service tech’s simple act of kindness February 19, 2021
- Ice and snow impacts to TDS communities February 18, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Allison presents “Yet Another Hallmark Christmas Movie” | Allison M.: […] that aired last weekend on NPR about Hal...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Elmer. Please reach out to our repair team and ...
- Elmer jackson: What has happened to my on screen caller I’d. It...
- Austin: Thanks for reading Matt! Appreciate the kind words...
- Austin: Thanks for reading! If you have suggestions for ot...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead