Archive | SecurityRSS feed for this section
TDS enhances cybersecurity measures for customers
Online security threats are on the rise. In 2022, 37 percent of consumers experienced some form of cybercrime — a… more...
Beware of tax scams during filing season
Tax Day is upon us, and especially for those scrambling to finish their 2022 returns, stay on the lookout for… more...
Top scams of 2022
If you were the victim of a scam last year, you certainly were not alone. The Federal Trade Commission reported that people lost $8.8 billion in scams in 2022.
Identity Theft Awareness Week: How to reduce your risk
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is shining a spotlight on identify theft with a week's worth of educational opportunities to help keep you safe. Get the scoop from the FTC so you won't miss a thing.
FTC: Fraud reports and losses aren’t just a grandparent’s story
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has some news that might surprise many of you—fraud reports from those under age 60 are higher than those who are over 60! Read on to learn more.
Facebook messenger scams are going around
Facebook messenger scams are going around. The tricky part is, it can really feel like you're talking to a friend rather than a scammer. Learn what to look for so you can steer clear!
This July, defend against military consumer scams
July is Military Consumer Protection Month and the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Defense, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and other groups are highlighting tips and resources to help protect members of the military and their families.
How scammers get your email
When your inbox is getting hit with phishing emails, you may wonder how scammers even found you in the first place. We did the research and are sharing five ways those scams end up in your inbox.
FTC consumer alert: Cybersecurity advice to protect your connected devices and accounts
Our devices store a lot of personal information, so it’s a good idea to take a few minutes to make sure your computer, phone, and other connected devices are protected. The FTC offers their tips.
New phishing scheme hitting inboxes
Phishing alert! Our fraud team is reporting a new round of phishing emails. This email has many of the classic hallmarks of a phishing attempt. Check it out.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fun facts for Flag Day June 1, 2023
- TDS enhances cybersecurity measures for customers May 31, 2023
- Want an easy way to pay your bills? Sign up for TDS ePay May 26, 2023
- The best tech gifts for Dad! May 26, 2023
- Help young people avoid scammers too May 18, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Thank you for the feedback! We value your input an...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Carlene: here is the link for more information:...
- Julia A Leathers: Yes my husband and myself would love to see the mu...
- Sharon stammen: Yes I would like the trail of showtime coming up. ...
- Mary Jo Malinger: Thank you so much for the free Showtime from Dec. ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer