About Guest BloggerGuest blogger for TDS Home.
National policies regarding the COVID-19 virus continue to evolve and now, many of us are living under “safer at home” orders. This means that nonessential business are closed—including gyms. Here are eleven online resources you can use to help you stay active while abiding by the law as we all hope to flatten the curve.
We’re in unprecedented times here, so whatever you do to make your workday work and keep your child content, good on you! We've pulled together some great ideas and online resources to help make it easier on everyone.
For about two weeks each spring and fall, TV providers experience a technical (and celestial) phenomenon in which the sun causes solar interference" to satellite signals. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent sun outages from occurring, but we'll tell you when they might happen.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Lots of us have profiles on online dating sites, apps or social media to find “the one.” But that interesting person who just messaged you could be a sweet-talking romance scammer trying to trick you into sending money.
‘Tis the season when the tidings come in envelopes stamped “Important Tax Return Document Enclosed.” Yes, it’s tax filing season, and the season’s Grinches are the tax identity thieves and government imposters who are hoping to steal your money. Find out what you need to watch out for and how to steer clear of these scams.
Data Privacy Day, led by the National Cyber Security Alliance, is an international effort to create annual awareness about the importance of safeguarding your personal data. They offer some great and easy tips to help you "Own Your Privacy."
Social media and news outlets have been warning against using the abbreviated version of the year 2020 when signing financial and legal papers. The concern is that, by not using the full four-digit year in 2020, you could increase your chances for fraud. Get the real story from experts.
The Federal Trade Commission is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to help you guard against potential census scams. Knowing how the 2020 Census process works, what information you will — and won’t — be asked for, and some red flags will help you spot and report scams.
The NFL playoff field is officially set, and after Wild Card Weekend, there will only be eight teams left vying for the right to call themselves Super Bowl champions. Here's a preview of this weekend’s contests and where you can go to watch the games using your TDS login credentials.
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) unanimously approved a proposal to change the National Suicide Prevention Hotline from a 10-digit 800 number (1-800-273-8255) to a three-digit number 9-8-8. The proposal could be implemented in 18 months. Learn more.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Joe Diffie March 31, 2020
- Eleven online resources to stay active at home March 27, 2020
- Tons of FREE previews on TDS TV! March 27, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Kenny Rogers March 24, 2020
- Stoughton, Wis.: choice is coming! March 23, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Harold, You can visit: https://nationalverif...
- Carol Philipps: Thank you so much! This really helps me stay "Saf...
- Harold Sink (doing this for Don M. Duncan): I tried to renew my uncle's phone yesterday, and ...
- Missy Kellor: Tracey, you'd have to reach out to Comcast for th...
- Tracey Johnson: It was free for Comcast a few days ago now it's n...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead