About Guest BloggerGuest blogger for TDS Home.
As recovery efforts continue in areas hit hard by mother nature’s recent bi-coastal punch, scammers are not far behind. They see tragedy as opportunity, and they'll use the devastation caused by severe storms to try to take advantage of those affected.
Here at TDS, we love our fathers—and our movies! This Father’s Day, sit back, relax and enjoy one of these movies about fatherhood.
Make this the year you turn Earth Day into a year-round effort (#earthyear). Here are eight ways to incorporate saving the Earth into your everyday life
Charities in need of support will be making year-end appeals by phone, mail, email, and social media. Scammers know that, too, and every year try to trick people into giving to them, not the real deal. So here are some steps to take to make sure your money will support the programs you care about.
Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001. Even though two decades have passed, those old enough to remember… more...
With children going back to school, it’s a great time to look into educational opportunities that may help prepare them for their futures or even help with future educational costs. Programs and scholarships are for more than just kids headed to college—they can also be for students as young as their first year of elementary school.
College is no joke. From struggling with writer’s block to forking out hundreds of dollars for textbooks, you face many challenges before earning that degree. Here are 10 online tools to check out, bookmark, and use to make college a little easier.
Is the landline you’ve had since 2004 still necessary? Although it seems like your web-surfing, picture-taking, Amazon-shopping smart phone does it all, there are benefits to keeping your landline. Here are six great reasons why you shouldn’t be so quick to cut the cord.
We have officially transitioned from cuddling-under-a-blanket-by-a-fire weather to sipping-iced-tea-on-the-porch weather, and with that comes a new round of books to read. Whether you're still on book one or rapidly checking off titles, take a look at these books recommended by TDS associates.
Have you gotten a recorded phone message from “Susie” with the “Vehicle Service Department” calling about your vehicle warranty? That’s, like, so retro. But fanny packs, scrunchies, and tie dye are back—and so are vehicle warranty robocalls. The FTC offers advice for dealing with these annoying calls.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Ultra-Lounge: Christmas Cocktails December 6, 2022
- TDS and SHOWTIME team up for free preview Dec. 9-13 December 5, 2022
- How to watch the US soccer team in the World Cup on Saturday December 2, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: The Mills Brothers November 29, 2022
- TDS Telecom holding Week of Giving November 28, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mary Jo Malinger: Thank you so much for the free Showtime from Dec. ...
- Mary Jo Malinger: With the prices of everything going up all over th...
- Bonnie: I love GAC! I just recently transferred from Hallm...
- How To Check And Change Your Canon Printer’s PSK Settings – LEMP: […] It could be that the machine is unable t...
- austinkrueger: I'll definitely do that! Thanks for reading and c...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer