About Guest BloggerGuest blogger for TDS Home.
As the holiday season approaches, millions of consumers are considering a variety of options for shopping during these unprecedented times—including online, of course. With scams popping up everywhere, consumers must remember to take certain precautions to protect themselves. Get a helpful list of tips.
America Recycles Day encourages all of us to consider the use of recycled products, and highlights how we can to be more mindful of what we consume. Get tips for how to be more green!
Today is the Day of the Dead (el Día de los Muertos), a significant Mexican holiday where families welcome back… more...
Many of us are spending more time on social media during the pandemic—and scammers are too. They're hiding out on your favorite platforms, using ads and offers to market their scams, according to people’s reports to the FTC and a new Data Spotlight. Get the details on hot scams and how to stay safe.
Shameless scammers want to help themselves to your money. And they’re competing with legitimate charities, taking advantage of your generosity. So, as you open your heart and wallet to help people and causes, be sure to consider these FTC tips for safe giving.
The start of a new school year is a good time to double-check your online set-up at home, since lots of people might depend on it. The FTC offers their tips for what you need to consider.
No matter what kind of disaster you've been impacted by, the aftermath is never easy. But when scammers target people just trying to recover, it can be even worse. The FTC offers their tips to help you avoid common post-disaster scams.
Attention small business owners! The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency is currently tracking and monitoring a situation involving an unknown malicious cyber actor who is imitating the COVID-19 relief webpage of the Small Business Administration through phishing emails.
Because of business shutdowns and social distancing, people have been spending cash at stores or restaurants at record low levels. Now, some businesses are running low on coins and not offering change. Here are some tips to avoid losing money next time you go out shopping.
Contact tracers, the folks who work for state health departments to try to track anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19, are an important part of our road to recovery. But some scammers are pretending to be contact tracers so they can profit off of the current confusion. Find out what you need to watch out for.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Five athleisure brands to check out in 2021 January 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Traffic January 19, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Gufs January 12, 2021
- How (and why) to do a home inventory January 8, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Avicii January 5, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Dee Paul: Good list. But visitors be aware of the Charge 3 p...
- Austin: I did read that but didn't work into the article,...
- Matt Puetz: Fun fact on Avicii: You can only hear his voice on...
- Missy Kellor: As of this morning we believe all TDS systems are ...
- Missy Kellor: Based on our tests, as of this morning all TDS sys...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead