About Guest BloggerGuest blogger for TDS Home.
Finding a pet may be a little different during the pandemic. While many shelters, rescue leagues and breeders are closed for in-person visits, many are still posting photos and videos of available animals, and hosting online meet-and-greets. But like any major decision, it pays to do your homework—especially because scammers are trying to take advantage of the situation.
Having your work space be at home may only be increasing the amount of time you're spending in front of a screen—after all, it’s harder to get away and, with COVID-19, many of us are turning to recreational screen time to pass the time while social distancing. Help reduce eye strain with these nine tips.
We know there’s been a flood of information and updates about the government’s economic impact payments, or so-called stimulus checks, lately. Here’s what you need to know about the stimulus payments and how to avoid scams related to them.
Lots of us are working at home when we’ve never done it before. Beyond contending with pets and kids as coworkers, you also need to be mindful of the security of your home network. Get six tips to make sure your work-at-home life stays safe and secure.
You’ve probably heard the news by now—the government is sending out relief checks as part of the federal response to the coronavirus. Scammers heard the same thing, and they’re hoping to cash in on yours. The FTC shares a few things about how this will—and will not—work so you can spot the scams.
National policies regarding the COVID-19 virus continue to evolve and now, many of us are living under “safer at home” orders. This means that nonessential business are closed—including gyms. Here are eleven online resources you can use to help you stay active while abiding by the law as we all hope to flatten the curve.
We’re in unprecedented times here, so whatever you do to make your workday work and keep your child content, good on you! We've pulled together some great ideas and online resources to help make it easier on everyone.
For about two weeks each spring and fall, TV providers experience a technical (and celestial) phenomenon in which the sun causes solar interference" to satellite signals. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent sun outages from occurring, but we'll tell you when they might happen.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Lots of us have profiles on online dating sites, apps or social media to find “the one.” But that interesting person who just messaged you could be a sweet-talking romance scammer trying to trick you into sending money.
‘Tis the season when the tidings come in envelopes stamped “Important Tax Return Document Enclosed.” Yes, it’s tax filing season, and the season’s Grinches are the tax identity thieves and government imposters who are hoping to steal your money. Find out what you need to watch out for and how to steer clear of these scams.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Finding a furry friend in the era of COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Brothers Osbourne May 19, 2020
- Four-day HBO & Cinemax FREE preview weekend! May 14, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Verve Pipe May 12, 2020
- Distance yourself from eye strain May 11, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Dan, you can go paperless but NOT set up automatic...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Ann, here are some instructions that should hel...
- Missy Kellor: You have to have ePay to have paperless billing—...
- Rodney Robida: I want to go paperless billings but i don't want ...
- Ann Fey: I want to sign up for paperless billing, do not wa...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead