The days are getting longer and warmer, which means your nearest lake or river is also heating up. This summer, as you set off on whatever adventure is calling you onto the water, make sure that you are prepared to get wet, while keeping your electronics dry.
Each phishing attempt can look different from another. Some may include a link, others may have a malicious attachment, and another may simply ask you to reply. With the huge variety of methods out there, are you really sure you can spot a phish? Test your spotting skills by looking at six different emails we’ve received over the years.
You’d be hard pressed to find anyone who has never heard any Beatles songs, but in this case, this is an album you don’t frequently hear played start to finish. Some of the hits on Help! are simply tremendous—and the lesser known tracks paved the way for some of the future experimentation the band would end up doing. Grab it today for only $5.
If you love battling robots and monsters, we have some fun for you. The science fiction epic “Pacific Rim: Uprising” headlines this month’s new films on TDS TV on Demand. And if giant creatures aren’t your cup of tea, we have a diverse set of dramas to satisfy everyone. There is the inspiring “Paul, Apostle of Christ,” the big-hearted “Woman Walks Ahead,” plus the revenge-fest that is “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony.” And finally, “Alex & Me” is the perfect film for any pre-teen girl in need of some encouragement.
If you’ve been asked to pay for something with a gift card, please note this is a scam. The scenario generally involves callers claiming to be from a Tech Support company, the IRS, a so-called family member or a friend-of-a-friend. The caller demands the gift card numbers and PIN.
Here at TDS, we strongly believe the concept of a diverse and inclusionary workforce—and are making strides to make that happen. Check out this recent story in ISE Magazine about our latest efforts.
Has one of your Facebook friends or family members ever sent you a private message requesting money or your social security member? If you’ve gotten one, well, chances are, he/she is likely not really your friend or relative.
Countless tributes, covers and a future full-length biopic about the group, it’s obvious how much the ragtag group of southern rockers impacted the music landscape. If you’ve somehow truly never experienced the band before, give this one a shot today. It’s their best album to start with and is a great intro to southern rock—and for only $5? It's a steal.
Summer is here and it's time to hit the beach, the trails, and the patio. To help you enjoy the outdoors, we've put together a list of some fun tech gadgets that you might want to consider. Whether you want to go out into the wilderness or out to the backyard, there's a gadget or gizmo that fits your need or personality.
Did you hear the news? We’re bringing world-class fiber-optic services to your area—four communities many of us TDS employees already call home (Go Spartans! Go Panthers! Go Norskies! Go Silver Eagles!).
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Gear for your picturesque paddle June 22, 2018
- Can you spot the phish? June 21, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Beatles June 19, 2018
- Pacific Rim, Acrimony, Paul, Apostle of Christ coming to TDS TV on Demand June 18, 2018
- Asked to pay a bill with a gift card? Don’t. June 15, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Bob, hang in there. We've heard similar from othe...
- Bob: Hey Doug, don't get too excited. I'm in Waunake...
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online - 8 Tips for Device and Internet Safety: […] Here locally, TDS TV subscribers can loc...
- Missy Kellor: Did you end up resolving your issue, Amy? If not, ...
- Amy Galassi: My tv keeps saying "No Signal Please check the in...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead