Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
We're matching up to $2,500 to help bring Thanksgiving meals to those in need in Stoughton, Oregon, and McFarland, Wisconsin. Learn how you can help!
As the holiday season approaches, millions of consumers are considering a variety of options for shopping during these unprecedented times—including online, of course. With scams popping up everywhere, consumers must remember to take certain precautions to protect themselves. Get a helpful list of tips.
With all of us spending time at home, there’s never been a better time to watch some great new movies! Kick back and take a peek at everything you and your family can enjoy right from your couch.
More than 1.5 million hits, 20,000 likes, 1,500 comments and dozens of TV news stories airing coast-to-coast—Eric Lever, TDS field service technician in Ludlow, Vermont, is a bit of a media star. A post on Facebook about how Eric and the fire department where he volunteers saved Thanksgiving for a family has gone viral for good reason.
Following the straight-line winds that came through West Tennessee over the weekend, TDS Telecom customers in parts of Parsons, Decaturville, and Scotts Hill were impacted but now services have been fully restored. Read the latest, and final, update.
When a fire breaks out in an old wood building—destroying a popular community steakhouse and melting TDS equipment leaving residents without phone or internet service—what can a community do? In the case of Big Creek, Mississippi, the answer was “a lot.” Find out how the community chipped in to help make TDS' restoration work go smoothly.
Arguably, charity scams are one of the ugliest kinds of fraud. By taking advantage of the kindness of others, scammers are stealing money intended to help those most in need—and people are very kind. With hundreds of billions of dollars donated every year, the less scrupulous try to benefit. During Charity Fraud Awareness Week, review six tips for making sure your money is having the most impact.
No, the headline isn't a typo--let us explain. TDS had a special connection to the recent Wisconsin Ironman race—our very own director of Network Configuration and Tech Support competed in the famous triathlon for the first time. In fact, Jeff had never run 26.2 miles, had never swum 2.4 miles, and had never biked 112 miles. Find out what motivated him to try.
If you love hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventure, you’re in luck. During the entire month of September, TDS TV customers can enjoy a free preview of the Sportsman Channel. With nearly 200 shows to choose from, the Sportsman Channel embraces “Red, Wild & Blue America.”
This past week, TDS Telecom employees from across the country participated in the organization’s first-ever TDS All-Company School Supply Drive. Offices in New Mexico, Wisconsin, Utah, Oregon, and Minnesota all collected items to be donated to their respective, local schools. The outstanding efforts of all the participating offices resulted in a collection totaling more than 10,000 items.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Barenaked For the Holidays December 1, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Lee Brice November 24, 2020
- Why report fraud? November 23, 2020
- Helping make Thanksgiving brighter November 21, 2020
- TV channel blackouts are happening more and more November 20, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Fred, there is an app for TDS TV+ and TDS TV you c...
- How to find your digital footprint. – COMM2400 – Social Media Tools and Strategies: […] is (which is basically everywhere), but ...
- Fred Klancnik: All I want to do is to have access to my guide cha...
- Austin: I never saw them live, sadly. Hopefully more peopl...
- Dan: I saw this band onstage at the Bonnaroo festival w...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead