Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
To celebrate 50 years of service, Telephone and Data Systems, TDS’ parent company, is supporting communities across the U.S. through its 50 for 50 Golden Year of giving initiative. The company is donating a total of $50,000 to 22 charities! Several organizations nominated by TDS employees have already received donations.
Big news! TDS announces plans to build a fiber-to-the-home network in Idaho’s fast-growing Coeur d’Alene area. The fiber network will ultimately connect more than 42,000 homes and businesses across Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, and Rathdrum. Get the full story.
If you use, or are thinking of applying to Lifeline, you should know about some important changes coming to the program. The government recently began a multi-year transition to a centralized system for processing Lifeline applications and renewals. This new system is called the Lifeline National Verifier. Learn more about the changes and how it will impact you.
When you see a picture of a person, you probably feel pretty confident you can spot something real or something Photoshopped—and you might.But there’s a big difference between spotting a touched up photo vs. one that’s been created by a computer that looks completely real. Test yourself and find out how to tell the difference.
This month you can watch three Oscar winning films—plus lots of fun blockbusters and fantastic family options to boot! Grab your remote and get watching because you’ve got a lot to movies to enjoy.
It’s International Women’s Day! There are probably many people who might think that International Women's Day is only for women. Those people would be wrong. TDS’ own Women in Technology (WIT) employee resource group is encouraging everyone (yes, everyone!) to participate in International Women's Day activities.
While schools and offices close, flights cancel, and states of emergency get declared due to weather, TDS field service technicians (FSTs) keep working. Despite frigid temperatures and multiple feet of snow, our field service technicians are out providing our customers with quality service every day. Even when their own homes are impacted by severe weather, our FST’s prioritize their work for TDS.
A communications tower on the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain in Carrabasset Valley, Maine was severely damaged by hurricane strength winds yesterday afternoon. The tower is owned by Somerset Telephone Company d/b/a TDS Telecom (TDS®) and hosts several cellular phone carriers, as well as other third party communication services.
Since 1976, Black History Month has been designated to remember the contributions of people of the African Diaspora. Today, we'll take a look at the contributions of a few African American inventors that paved the way for telecommunications and broadband technology.
Great news! TDS has reached a new multi-year agreement with Nexstar Media Group to bring their channels back to our lineup. Learn how to safely restart your set-top boxes to start watching.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- First TDS all-company school supply drive is major success August 14, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Billie Eilish August 13, 2019
- TDS golf outing raises $54,000 for charity August 8, 2019
- Free HBO and Cinemax free preview event, Aug. 16-Aug. 20 August 7, 2019
- Oh, snap! The biggest blockbuster ever is coming to TDS TV On Demand August 5, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Have you spoken with one of our repair tech...
- Missy Kellor: Hi! No, we don't have app for viewing TV Everywhe...
- Philip Daley: I am having a problem with the email refusing to l...
- gz: Is the TDS APP available on Ruko?...
- Missy Kellor: Justin, Hopefully you spotted the email we recent...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead