As TDS continued working to expand its reliable fiber services in communities across the country, the company was proud to win several awards at both the local and national levels in 2023. Here’s a look at some of the hardware the company brought home this year.
Best Internet Provider
Publications in several regions honored TDS as the best local internet provider.
- Southern Utah: It was a three-peat victory for TDS in the Best of Southern Utah contest, winning gold and solidifying TDS as the best internet provider in the region.
- North Idaho: As TDS finished construction in Coeur d’Alene, the company once again reigned in the region, winning the Business Journal of North Idaho’s annual Best of North Idaho competition for the second year in a row.
- Fort Stockton, Texas: Readers of the Fort Stockton Pioneer named TDS best internet service provider in its 2023 Readers’ Choice Awards—a credit to the small but mighty team of associates meeting the needs of local customers.
- Iron County, Utah: TDS can now claim back-to-back wins as the community’s top internet provider. TDS also won silver for Best in Customer Service for the first time.
Best New Business
TDS made a strong debut in many parts of the country and received recognition from local organizations.
- West Bend, Wisconsin: TDS made a splash in its first year in West Bend, winning Best New Business at the West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Awards Dinner.
- Twin Falls, Idaho: It was a similar story in Twin Falls, where TDS won the local chamber’s “Rookie of the Year” award, given annually to a new business in the Magic Valley.
Several organizations named TDS an employer of choice.
- Military Times’ Best for Vets: Employer rankings. TDS was named to the Military Times’ annual list, which is based on the results of a survey that asks companies about their policies, practices, and benefits for Veterans and their families.
- VETS Indexes Employer Awards: TDS was named a Recognized Employer on the VETS Indexes annual list, which is also based on a survey around policies, practices, and benefits for Veterans and their families.
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development’s Vets Ready Initiative: TDS won a Gold Level Award, which recognizes companies that go above and beyond to support Veterans and their families.
- Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion: For the first time ever, TDS received a top score of 100 on the Disability Equality Index as we continue working to make sure people with disabilities are represented and heard at all levels of the company.
- Woman Engineer Magazine Top Employer: Readers of the magazine named TDS as one of the top 50 companies for women engineers.