Archive | Online LifeRSS feed for this section
This is just one of those bands you know, but don’t really know. Everyone knows “Slow Ride” and probably a couple of their other bigger hits—but they’ve steadily been making music for five decades.
This month marks the 15th year of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM)—an annual initiative designed to raise awareness about the… more...
The flurry of recent activity about friend requests is due to a hoax, but that doesn’t mean your account can’t get hacked. Find out what fake information has been circulating and what to do if your account actually has been compromised.
Just when the Gin Blossoms thought the band was doomed, the single “Hey Jealousy” hit national radio in June of 1993. That runaway hit catapulted New Miserable Experience to the mainstream. Get this album today for a song.
Today’s artist is the only three-time inductee into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, second in Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time” and fourth in Gibson’s “Top 50 Guitarists of All Time.” Listen to the album that launched his solo career (and score it on the cheap!).
This headline might make you think TDS employees invited their younger siblings to visit the office. While that does happen occasionally, in this case we’re talking about the Big Brother Big Sisters of Dane County, Wis.
Since they were on the rise, Fall Out Boy's label encouraged them to make a record that would enter the mainstream. Taking it as a challenge, the band released From Under The Cork Tree in May of 2005. What happened next was a bit of an anomaly.
The exact goal of this album was to get the band back on the charts and make headway in the mainstream music space. The process worked, as it would go on to be nominated for a Grammy in the Album of the Year category, and it’s their highest-selling record of all time, with nearly 15 million to date. Today, it can be yours for a song.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) reminds us that it can be a dog-eat-dog world in cyber space. The BBB reports that 80 percent of pet advertisements have the potential of being fraud—which means you’re more likely to be scammed than successful in your dog search! Find out what to look for and how to protect yourself.
School is officially back in session, which means it’s time to start packing lunchboxes again. The reliable peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese sandwich might do the trick for the first few weeks of school, but we've got ideas, with a little help from Food Network, to break the monotony.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Newsmax is now on TDS TV October 17, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Foghat October 16, 2018
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month: tips for staying safe online October 15, 2018
- Clone Facebook account warning a hoax…this time October 10, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Gin Blossoms October 9, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Colleen Becker: You are the greatest, Missy! Wonderful informatio...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for pointing out the link, Sue. I've updat...
- Sue McGreevey: The Human Society of the U.S. - which is linked to...
- Missy Kellor: That I really don't know. I found this out on the...
- Missy Kellor: Stephanie, did you happen to spot our new blog tha...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead