About Garrett SeymourGarrett works on the Corporate Communications team as a Brand Journalist. On a day-to-day basis, he helps tell TDS’ story through a variety of multimedia tools on various online venues. In May of 2020, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Journalism School with a degree in Strategic Communications. He also has a passion for emerging communication methods and received a certificate in Digital Studies. Originally hired as a Corporate Communications Intern in college, Garrett is thrilled to be a part of TDS’ diverse and inclusive company culture.
Did you know that dyslexia is the most common learning disability in the world? Dyslexia is a learning disorder that… more...
Volunteering has been a key focus for Associate Manager of Communications Cheryl McCollum throughout her life.
To honor women who have served our country, Active Veterans With Answers founded Vet Girls RISE Day in 2017 to celebrate our nation’s two million women veterans and highlight their post-military accomplishments. Join us in celebrating a few with ties to TDS.
After a couple of years of hard work, TDS' robocalling 2021 results have been nothing short of spectacular. In total, TDS blocked nearly 24 million calls throughout the year. However, it’s the monthly trends that are the most encouraging. Read more.
On the morning of Friday, Aug. 13, nine TDS associates (and one of their spouses) gathered in the Renaissance in the Park neighborhood in Fitchburg, Wisconsin for a day of hard work with Habitat for Humanity of Dane County—a nonprofit organization building affordable homes in all 50 U.S. states and 70 countries worldwide.
July is National Ice Cream Month, which is fitting since it's one of the hottest months of the year. Ice cream has historically been a key feature of American communities, and it's clear preference in flavors vary from community to community. Check out some of the popular ice cream parlors in TDS communities across the nation!
Today is National Video Game Day—a day to dust off old game cases, cartridges, and consoles and enjoy the nostalgia that is video games. While many view video games as a popular leisure activity, the competitive gaming industry’s rise in popularity over the last few decades is hard to ignore.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Top 7 tech gifts this holiday season December 1, 2023
- Protect yourself from fraud this holiday season November 30, 2023
- Special TDS program helps local businesses and nonprofits November 29, 2023
- TDS Telecom presents Most Valuable Educator Award November 21, 2023
- Looking for college sports on the Peacock app? TDS TV+ makes it easy November 19, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Since those are live events, those would fall unde...
- Jeff Dague: Any chance you will have any sports in 4K?...
- Mark Schaaf: Sara: Thanks for the feedback on channel offerings...
- Sara: Why doesn't tds offer the ION station? That's t...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Jeff: Our TDS TV+ receivers are 4K capable, so ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer