Archive | TDS TVRSS feed for this section
If you love battling robots and monsters, we have some fun for you. The science fiction epic “Pacific Rim: Uprising” headlines this month’s new films on TDS TV on Demand. And if giant creatures aren’t your cup of tea, we have a diverse set of dramas to satisfy everyone. There is the inspiring “Paul, Apostle of Christ,” the big-hearted “Woman Walks Ahead,” plus the revenge-fest that is “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony.” And finally, “Alex & Me” is the perfect film for any pre-teen girl in need of some encouragement.
School’s out for summer, which means you may not always be in the same room as your kids when they’re watching TV. The good news is you can still make sure they’re not tuning into something you wish they wouldn’t thanks to TDS TV’s parental controls.
This month, TDS TV on Demand is bringing a wide variety of films to your living room. First is Disney’s take on the classic Madeleine L'Engle novel, “A Wrinkle in Time.” Second is the critically acclaimed teen coming-of-age story, “Love, Simon.” Third is the faith-based drama “I Can Only Imagine.” And finally, for the little ones, there’s the silly—but enjoyable—“Sherlock Gnomes.”
First up, the wickedly fun comedy “Game Night,” followed by the espionage thriller “Red Sparrow.” Next on the list is the trippy science fiction flick, “Annihilation,” starring Natalie Portman, plus “The 15:17 to Paris” the true story of three Americans who thwarted a terrorist attack in France. And finally, for the whole family, the charming “Early Man.”
From archery and big-game hunting, to everything about fishing and firearms, the Sportsman Channel is launching May 15 in the TDS TV Sports Tier on channel 644.
To fuel the superhero frenzy, we have the wildly successful "Black Panther"—which has earned over $1 billion worldwide—coming to TDS TV on Demand. Additional films available this month include the war flick “12 Strong," plus “Peter Rabbit” which the kids will love. And finally, we’ve got the final chapter in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy.
There’s something FINtastic about the World Fishing Network and now you can angle your way for a free month in May. The free preview runs from May 1-31 in both High Definition (HD)—on channel 1648—and Standard Definition (SD) on channel 648. And, once the preview is over, you can catch The World Fishing Network in the Sports Tier!
New Hampshire TDS TV customers: We were just notified that the HD feeds of both WPXG/Ion and WYDN/Independent will no longer be available effective immediately. This is due to a channel-sharing arrangement between Ion (WPXG) and Independent (WYDN) and technical broadcaster limitations.
This week on TDS TV on Demand we have one of the most celebrated films of 2017, Steven Spielberg’s riveting “The Post.” For more action and thrills, there’s the third (and final) “Maze Runner” film, “The Commuter,” and the western “Hostiles.” As for the kids, we have the charming “Paddington 2."
TDS TV subscribers in the Milwaukee area: you’re about to get more bang for your buck! If you live in Burlington, Elk Horn, Johnson Creek, New Munster, Waterford, Watertown, Wind Lake, or Wheatland, you’ll find a new channel in your line-up starting on April 10th—WIWN, Cozi TV.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Pacific Rim, Acrimony, Paul, Apostle of Christ coming to TDS TV on Demand June 18, 2018
- Asked to pay a bill with a gift card? Don’t. June 15, 2018
- Seeds of inclusion June 14, 2018
- Facebook Messenger used to steal money and identities June 13, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Lynyrd Skynyrd June 12, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Did you end up resolving your issue, Amy? If not, ...
- Amy Galassi: My tv keeps saying "No Signal Please check the in...
- Doug: And the Sauk Prairie area :) Got the flyer and al...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Stone Temple Pilots | TDS Home: […] in 2014, I wrote about the interesting s...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Genesis | TDS Home: […] the good from the mediocre. Given the sy...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead