Tag Archives | TDS charity
In May 2012, Aly Wolff, a friend of TDS Inc. staff accountant Jessica Hall, was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor in her liver. Jessica and her friend—along with Aly’s friends and family, gathered together to brainstorm a way to help. The result? An annual charitable event.
From collecting food for those in need and acting as angels, to ringing bells and giving away gifts to help others, TDS employees have been moved by the holiday spirit! Find just some of the things we've been up to for the last few weeks, all across the U.S.
We've been at it again, working hard and giving back to the communities we serve (and live in!). From organizing a Muscular Dystrophy Association walk, to sponsoring a kids run, TDS and its employees have been busy all over the U.S.
It's not often you can say you golfed for a good cause, but at TDS' recent charity golf event, participants helped raise money for two very worthy Dane County, Wis. organizations.
TDS and its employees are out and about and participating in community events all over the country. Find out what we've been up to!
It’s National Volunteer Week! Volunteering is a great way to get involved with an organization whose mission is important to you. In fact, TDS employees are encouraged to volunteer in our communities—we even give each employee 16 hours of paid time off every year to get involved and give back. Find out more about our efforts and tell us how you give back.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Warning: USB charging cables could hijack your device November 11, 2019
- Straight-line winds impact TDS services in parts of Tennessee November 8, 2019
- 10-Day FREE preview of Starz starts Nov. 8 November 7, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Tool November 5, 2019
- Be thankful for great movies arriving on TDS TV On Demand November 4, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Unfortunately our blog doesn't offer the ability ...
- Debora Moes: How do I download the bingo cards?...
- Guest Blogger: Thanks for sharing!...
- Missy Kellor: Yay! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your ...
- Amanda Yount: Will TDS continue to put a smile on my face? ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead