Tag Archives | TDS charity
In May 2012, Aly Wolff, a friend of TDS Inc. staff accountant Jessica Hall, was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor in her liver. Jessica and her friend—along with Aly’s friends and family, gathered together to brainstorm a way to help. The result? An annual charitable event.
From collecting food for those in need and acting as angels, to ringing bells and giving away gifts to help others, TDS employees have been moved by the holiday spirit! Find just some of the things we've been up to for the last few weeks, all across the U.S.
We've been at it again, working hard and giving back to the communities we serve (and live in!). From organizing a Muscular Dystrophy Association walk, to sponsoring a kids run, TDS and its employees have been busy all over the U.S.
It's not often you can say you golfed for a good cause, but at TDS' recent charity golf event, participants helped raise money for two very worthy Dane County, Wis. organizations.
TDS and its employees are out and about and participating in community events all over the country. Find out what we've been up to!
It’s National Volunteer Week! Volunteering is a great way to get involved with an organization whose mission is important to you. In fact, TDS employees are encouraged to volunteer in our communities—we even give each employee 16 hours of paid time off every year to get involved and give back. Find out more about our efforts and tell us how you give back.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS Thanksgiving recipes & traditions November 16, 2018
- U-14 girls basketball teams can play at the Kohl Center™! November 16, 2018
- Everyone knows your password November 15, 2018
- TDS employee helps greyhounds find a furever home November 14, 2018
- Incredible movies arrive on TDS TV on Demand November 12, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Dan Considine: I am reading the history of Company F now. My grea...
- Missy Kellor: Jim, we do offer internet/phone packages and inter...
- Jim Stotesbery: You do Not mention a Internet/Phone package , If y...
- Missy Kellor: Ronald, I reached out to our product team for some...
- Ronald Mara: BTN has the same programming on all three channels...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead