Tag Archives | TDS charity
In May 2012, Aly Wolff, a friend of TDS Inc. staff accountant Jessica Hall, was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor in her liver. Jessica and her friend—along with Aly’s friends and family, gathered together to brainstorm a way to help. The result? An annual charitable event.
From collecting food for those in need and acting as angels, to ringing bells and giving away gifts to help others, TDS employees have been moved by the holiday spirit! Find just some of the things we've been up to for the last few weeks, all across the U.S.
We've been at it again, working hard and giving back to the communities we serve (and live in!). From organizing a Muscular Dystrophy Association walk, to sponsoring a kids run, TDS and its employees have been busy all over the U.S.
It's not often you can say you golfed for a good cause, but at TDS' recent charity golf event, participants helped raise money for two very worthy Dane County, Wis. organizations.
TDS and its employees are out and about and participating in community events all over the country. Find out what we've been up to!
It’s National Volunteer Week! Volunteering is a great way to get involved with an organization whose mission is important to you. In fact, TDS employees are encouraged to volunteer in our communities—we even give each employee 16 hours of paid time off every year to get involved and give back. Find out more about our efforts and tell us how you give back.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS Fiber questions and answers April 16, 2021
- Get the Most out of Your TDS TV+ Experience April 15, 2021
- Tropospheric ducting: a unique weather phenomenon can impact TV signals April 14, 2021
- Call before you dig! April 14, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Jason Aldean April 13, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Alicia T Randisi-Hooker: Thanks for this. I got another one today. I'm get...
- Grace Long: Thanks for this blog. I just got a call saying tha...
- Allison presents “Yet Another Hallmark Christmas Movie” | Allison M.: […] that aired last weekend on NPR about Hal...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Elmer. Please reach out to our repair team and ...
- Elmer jackson: What has happened to my on screen caller I’d. It...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead