Tag Archives | Kickstarter
This week: Companies are working together with Target teaming up with Lens technology from Pinterest and Google collaborating with Levi to make a smart jean jacket. In other tech news, the 140 character limit might be changing, Amazon has announced even more products, and a new Kickstarter project could change the traditional campfire.
This week's tech roundup is focused on start-ups. Kickstarter and Indiegogo are great places to find great new entrepreneurial projects that are soon to hit the market!
This week: Logitech rolls out it's one button smart home solution, rumor has it the iPhone 7 won't have a headphone jack (but will have other stuff!), and speaking of smart homes—you may want to think carefully about which one you choose since about 75% of them are hackable. All this, plus other headlines and our Kickstarter pick of the week.
Check out the hottest toy coming just in time for the holidays, find out how to get a smartphone on the cheap (warning: there's a catch), and there are quite a few updates about your favorite social media and mapping apps. Also, take a peek at a "shut up and take my money" Kickstarter for anyone who has ever done battle with a tape measure, and waste a few minutes today watching some really awesome and brain-bending Photoshop creations.
This week: Facebook Messenger gets a new home screen, Microsoft's purchase of LinkedIn makes people fear Clippy's return, and Xbox shows off a new console coming in August. Also find out (fast) what 13 things Apple unveiled at their annual conference, check out the best video game trailers shown at E3, and take a peek at Knocki—our Kickstarter of the week.
This week: Today is your only day to score Amazon Prime for only $67, Samsung's virtual reality Gear is coming in November for $99, and Microsoft Office 2016 reviews are in. Also check out a really innovative portable wind turbine that can charge your small electronics...or more, find out about Pebble's new Round smartwatch, and learn about the new snow dinos discovered!
Reviews of Google's OnHub router are in, check out a "shut up and take my money" item sure to be on the top of every holiday wish list, and if you're an Amazon Prime member, be sure to take advantage of their latest streaming feature this weekend. All this and more in this week's tech news roundup.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- 5 Security mistakes you might be making October 22, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Rascal Flatts October 20, 2020
- TDS Fiber in Stoughton, Wisconsin October 14, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Outfield October 13, 2020
- Two good Samaritan stories will make you smile October 8, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- msubobcats: They installed it in our front yard and there is v...
- Erik Riedasch: The music world lost a great one. He certainly in...
- Shad Stenersen: TDS did a great job in our neighborhood. I was sli...
- Missy Kellor: A lot may depend on what email client you're usin...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sam. The best way to put in your vote for a new...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead