Tag Archives | Internet
Every day I speak with TDS customers from around the country who have questions about how their Internet service works. Our mission today, should you choose to join me, is to explain some common misconceptions regarding wireless technology and arm you with some of the tools you can use to combat them.
In 2013, nearly 57% of children, ages three to 17, used the internet at home, according to Child Trends. With an increasing number of children accessing the online world, it's important to include them in conversations about safe Internet usage and data privacy.
On the morning of October 21 parts of the internet went down. That’s right, the internet. How'd they do it? They used other people's internet-connected devices (maybe yours!) to carry out a certain kind of attack. Find out what you can do to protect your devices.
Have you ever thought about what your internet searches may reveal about you? You might be surprised to know just how much Google knows. While on its surface what you search for may seem uninteresting, just think of what can be gleaned from it. We have a few ways you can check the (potentially creepy) data Google has on you so you can clear Google from keeping any unwanted details. .
What we'll attempt to do today is shine the spotlight on some of the most common reasons for slow speeds, as well as provide you with some tips for getting back on the fast track.
On June 28, contractors from four telecom construction companies received details to bid on three broadband Internet expansion projects in Maine.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Black History Month 2020: African Americans and the Vote February 13, 2020
- FTC: True love doesn’t ask for money February 12, 2020
- Travel Tuesday: Best Madison, Wis. Staycations February 11, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Traveling Wilburys February 11, 2020
- 2020 Oscar predictions! February 6, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Dolores Smudde: Beware also of callers saying that you have a char...
- Missy Kellor: Jefferson isn't currently on our fiber road map, ...
- eric retzlaff: Do u have any plans on co.ing to the Jefferson are...
- Dennus Fitzsimmons: Date it this way: 29jan2020...
- Missy Kellor: Susan, if your DVR and set-top boxes aren't worki...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead