Tag Archives | Internet
Every day I speak with TDS customers from around the country who have questions about how their Internet service works. Our mission today, should you choose to join me, is to explain some common misconceptions regarding wireless technology and arm you with some of the tools you can use to combat them.
In 2013, nearly 57% of children, ages three to 17, used the internet at home, according to Child Trends. With an increasing number of children accessing the online world, it's important to include them in conversations about safe Internet usage and data privacy.
On the morning of October 21 parts of the internet went down. That’s right, the internet. How'd they do it? They used other people's internet-connected devices (maybe yours!) to carry out a certain kind of attack. Find out what you can do to protect your devices.
Have you ever thought about what your internet searches may reveal about you? You might be surprised to know just how much Google knows. While on its surface what you search for may seem uninteresting, just think of what can be gleaned from it. We have a few ways you can check the (potentially creepy) data Google has on you so you can clear Google from keeping any unwanted details. .
What we'll attempt to do today is shine the spotlight on some of the most common reasons for slow speeds, as well as provide you with some tips for getting back on the fast track.
On June 28, contractors from four telecom construction companies received details to bid on three broadband Internet expansion projects in Maine.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Joe Diffie March 31, 2020
- Eleven online resources to stay active at home March 27, 2020
- Tons of FREE previews on TDS TV! March 27, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Kenny Rogers March 24, 2020
- Stoughton, Wis.: choice is coming! March 23, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Harold, You can visit: https://nationalverif...
- Carol Philipps: Thank you so much! This really helps me stay "Saf...
- Harold Sink (doing this for Don M. Duncan): I tried to renew my uncle's phone yesterday, and ...
- Missy Kellor: Tracey, you'd have to reach out to Comcast for th...
- Tracey Johnson: It was free for Comcast a few days ago now it's n...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead