Archive | How-To’sRSS feed for this section
Every day I speak with TDS customers from around the country who have questions about how their Internet service works. Our mission today, should you choose to join me, is to explain some common misconceptions regarding wireless technology and arm you with some of the tools you can use to combat them.
How long it takes for a plastic water bottle to decompose? Believe it or not, it takes 450 years or more. In 2017, the average American used 167 plastic water bottles, but only recycled 38 of them. Since plastic takes hundreds of years to decompose, these bottles and other forms of plastic waste find their way into oceans and landfills across the globe, endangering the lives of humans and wildlife alike.
The expression “look before you leap” encourages you to think of possible consequences before you act. In the digital age, that turn of phrase arguably could be changed to: look before you log in. There's a new batch of login scams making the rounds—can you spot what's real and what's fake? Learn what to look for to avoid this trickery.
The introduction of the first Kindle eReader in 2007 ushered in a new era for books. Despite the eReader market now entering its second decade, many people may still be wondering if they should buy an eReader. This article is to address those fence sitters by presenting the major pros and cons about using an electronic reader.
A personality quiz app posted by a company called Cambridge Analytica has put Facebook apps front and center. Learn three different Facebook settings you can change to help stay in control over what information is shared.
The holidays can produce a lot of waste, but with these tips you can cut down on waste without cutting any festivities.
Holiday party season is fast approaching, and while you may have your outfits on lock, what's the plan with the rest? Work with what you have and play up your natural beauty with a simple DIY style that adds some festive flair to your outfit. These styles are easy to recreate at home.
Having an out-of-date browser limits you from using certain websites and leaves your computer susceptible to hacking and viruses. We give you the run-down on how to update the most common browsers.
The most important tips and tricks to ensure you don't miss out on the best deals of the annual sale.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Watch Game Night, 15:17 to Paris, and more on TDS TV May 21, 2018
- What’s Up With My WiFi? May 16, 2018
- Internet job scams: how to spot common red flags May 16, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Coldplay May 15, 2018
- Sportsman Channel launching in the Sports Tier! May 10, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Stone Temple Pilots | TDS Home: […] in 2014, I wrote about the interesting s...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Genesis | TDS Home: […] the good from the mediocre. Given the sy...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Creed | TDS Home: […] since the late 2000’s, Stapp has been ...
- Sophia Munoz: I'm having that same issue...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] Netflix subscribers found out last year ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead