Archive | How-To’sRSS feed for this section
A personality quiz app posted by a company called Cambridge Analytica has put Facebook apps front and center. Learn three different Facebook settings you can change to help stay in control over what information is shared.
The holidays can produce a lot of waste, but with these tips you can cut down on waste without cutting any festivities.
Holiday party season is fast approaching, and while you may have your outfits on lock, what's the plan with the rest? Work with what you have and play up your natural beauty with a simple DIY style that adds some festive flair to your outfit. These styles are easy to recreate at home.
Having an out-of-date browser limits you from using certain websites and leaves your computer susceptible to hacking and viruses. We give you the run-down on how to update the most common browsers.
The most important tips and tricks to ensure you don't miss out on the best deals of the annual sale.
It's called "phishing" because cyber criminals try to lure you into their trap, often using a legitimate-looking emails, hoping you take the bait. Their goal? To trick you into revealing account numbers and payment information. The REAL trick is being alert and knowing what to look for so you don't fall for this kind of scam. Since most phishing emails have some common elements, they're easy to spot once you know what to watch for.
It’s a brand-spanking new year and it’s coming with fresh round of online security challenges. There are three new issues you should know about (and take action on), to keep your personal information safe.
Even if you're not a believer in making resolutions, the new year is a great time to step back and re-evaluate your spending habits (and maybe rein it in here and there). Perhaps you're saving for a house, a vacation, or just want to put more in savings. No matter your reason, we're here to help, rounding up five simple ways to cut costs and find savings in 2017.
With holiday events coming quickly, we thought it would be worth revisiting something we’ve talked about before—Snapchat filters. If you’re all about throwing Pinterest-worthy parties, creating a custom filter for your holiday or New Year’s party would be the perfect finishing touch. Yes, you can make one of your very own and have it ready in 24 hours (and could cost you as little as $5!).
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS offers HBO and Cinemax Free Preview Sept. 23-27 September 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: George Clinton September 21, 2021
- 10-Digit dialing required in many areas starting October 24 September 17, 2021
- Fall colors near TDS communities September 15, 2021
- California service outage updates September 14, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Kelly, if you've already rebooted and you're sti...
- Missy Kellor: Barb, I forwarded what you shared on to our techni...
- Missy Kellor: I agree. This looks very phishy!...
- Barb: Free preview is not available even when the set to...
- Kelly McBride: I keep getting "decoding error."...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer