Tag Archives | Amazon
It released in 1957, only one year after his debut record. The idea was to put out a mostly Christmas, but also gospel themed record to see how it would perform. The result is what is now the highest-selling Christmas album of all time.
Today’s artist is the only three-time inductee into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, second in Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time” and fourth in Gibson’s “Top 50 Guitarists of All Time.” Listen to the album that launched his solo career (and score it on the cheap!).
Some people like to poke fun at Coldplay because of the softer feel, but it’s no bother. Critical acclaim for this album was furious, Rolling Stone called Coldplay the ‘best band of the year’ and the album brought them a Grammy Award for ‘Record of the Year’ and it was number one on the charts and it has sold nearly 20 million copies to date.
This week: Companies are working together with Target teaming up with Lens technology from Pinterest and Google collaborating with Levi to make a smart jean jacket. In other tech news, the 140 character limit might be changing, Amazon has announced even more products, and a new Kickstarter project could change the traditional campfire.
This week: Get ready for the solar eclipse, learn how to save energy, learn how Ticketmaster is trying to reduce bulk ticket purchases, and Amazon released a new service, Instant Pickup
The most important tips and tricks to ensure you don't miss out on the best deals of the annual sale.
This week: there are exciting new Kickstarter's like the SmartDuvet Breeze, Tertill (the weed pulling robot) and Ahead (a hands-free biking device). In other tech news, Spotify is experimenting with song sponsorship and Amazon has bought Whole Foods and just launched Prime Wardrobe.
This week: STAR WARS TRAILER(!!) (and Thor too), a new Minecraft currency, the world's fastest production car, and Tesla's new solar panels will soon be here. Also, Amazon rolls out a new dashboard for parents, Instagram is #winning, plus a retro keyboard you just might fall in love with.
Living in the Midwest, when someone mentions a trip to Chicago, it conjures up thoughts of deep dish pizza, outstanding hot dogs, major sports rivalries, and entirely too much traffic. Rarely do most associate specific bands with the Windy City (with the exception of the Blues Brothers), since arguably the biggest act to come out of Illinois is a solo artist by the name of Kanye West. Today’s band maybe isn’t up there with the greatest acts of all time for many, but perhaps they should be.
This week: expose on Amazon's corporate culture has everyone talking, hackers stole three times the amount of taxpayer info than originally thought, and there's a new Internet Explorer security gap you need to patch ASAP. Also, watch Boston Dynamic's bipedal robot run through the woods, find out about a new way to charge electric cars by driving them, and check out a fun Jurassic World animation done entirely in Lego.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS introduces TDS TV+ July 1, 2020
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates July 1, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: MGMT June 30, 2020
- Help COVID-19 contact tracers, not scammers June 29, 2020
- How to turn on parental controls for your kids’ favorite online services June 24, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Yes! Today's update from the field is that we sho...
- Mary Kathryn Schweitzer: So close to having service back I want to stand at...
- Missy Kellor: Rhonda, I tried emailing you but it keeps bouncing...
- Rhonda: We are clearly in the restored area as of June 24,...
- Missy Kellor: Julie, take a peek at the map and see where you th...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead