Tag Archives | crafts
Don't get caught up in long lines at the party supply store this Halloween. Instead, take a DIY turn this season and try some of these creative costumes for any age. This week's Seen on Pinterest lets you explore everything from the must-have looks from Frozen to creative couples costumes that won't break the bank.
We're big fans of spending time outdoors when the weather is warm, but there are some days when it's simply too hot, too buggy, or too stormy to venture outside. On those days, we turn to Pinterest for DIY inspiration. There's always a craft project waiting around the corner, and this week's Seen on Pinterest tracks of a few of our favorite do-it-yourself and popular home goods hacks. Most of these crafts are suitable for teenagers and adults, or older children with parental supervision.
It’s easier than ever for today’s woman (or man) to be creative and crafty, thanks to hundreds of thousands of… more...
As I write this, we're two weeks away from the much-anticipated or much feared Valentine's Day. February 14th hails but once each year, TDS customers, and Cupid's arrow will strike soon, so you'd better be ready. This week's post rounds up some of my favorite Pinterest finds for the whole family—from crafts for the kids to romantic roses for her to satisfying and sinfully delicious recipes for the gourmet chef and novice cook alike—I'm looking at you, boyfriends and husbands! So read on and pin away, dear readers.
Welcome to the first installment of “Seen on Pinterest,” a bi-monthly roundup of our favorite pins and posts from around the interwebs. We’re happy pinners here at TDS and there’s no better time to start a new series full of pretty pictures than the time of year when your newsfeed is filled to the brim with holiday toys and treats. Our first column highlights great goodies to gift or greet guests with at your next holiday soiree. From savory to sweet to spirits, there’s something here for everyone on your list.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Barenaked For the Holidays December 1, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Lee Brice November 24, 2020
- Why report fraud? November 23, 2020
- Helping make Thanksgiving brighter November 21, 2020
- TV channel blackouts are happening more and more November 20, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Fred, there is an app for TDS TV+ and TDS TV you c...
- How to find your digital footprint. – COMM2400 – Social Media Tools and Strategies: […] is (which is basically everywhere), but ...
- Fred Klancnik: All I want to do is to have access to my guide cha...
- Austin: I never saw them live, sadly. Hopefully more peopl...
- Dan: I saw this band onstage at the Bonnaroo festival w...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead