As I write this, we’re two weeks away from the much-anticipated or much feared Valentine’s Day. February 14th hails but once each year, TDS customers, and Cupid’s arrow will strike soon, so you’d better be ready. This week’s post rounds up some of my favorite Pinterest finds for the whole family — from crafts for the kids to romantic roses for her to satisfying and sinfully delicious recipes for the gourmet chef and novice cook alike — I’m looking at you, boyfriends and husbands! So read on and pin away, dear readers.
For the Gourmet Cook:
- We can’t wait to try this chocolate cream and swiss meringue pie.
- Who could resist this peanut butter and chocolate cake?
- Satisfy your meat loving man with this decadent short rib chili.
- It’s hard to resist these pretty ahi tuna napoleon appetizers.
For the Novice Chef:
- You can’t go wrong with a grilled ribeye steak with onion blue cheese sauce.
- Butter makes everything better – try this super simple brown butter parmesan linguini.
- Salmon with yogurt and dill sauce is healthy yet simply delicious.
- Strawberry on a stick fondue couldn’t be simpler — or better tasting.
For the Crafty Types:
- These salt dough heart magnets are so cute, we might keep them on the fridge year-round.
- Use old birthday candles to make a “You Light Up My Life” card for your sweetie.
- Write love notes and roll them into bottles for an easy and simple way to show you care.
- Make a “love” letter from hands and feet.
- Put leftover corks to good use in these pretty heart-shaped frames.
For the Gift Givers:
- Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular for engagements. Wow her with this classic round ring on a pave band.
- Skip the roses and go for pretty pink peonies and hydrangeas in your flower arrangement instead.
- Try these love notes for when your guy (or gal) needs a special pick-me-up.