Don’t get caught up in long lines at the party supply store this Halloween. Instead, take a DIY turn this season and try some of these creative costumes for any age. This week’s Seen on Pinterest lets you explore everything from the must-have looks from Frozen to creative couples costumes that won’t break the bank.
Here are our favorites:
- Frozen. This must-watch movie will definitely be a must-have costume. Here are 20+ ideas, mostly of the DIY variety, for almost every character.
- Buzzfeed’s Best. From the duo from ‘Up’ to a creative look at pop art, Buzzfeed offers creative suggestions for 30 looks you can make yourself.
- Raining Cats and Dogs. A creative twist on household ingredients, Parents magazine looks at 35+ easy to make costumes for kids.
- Cotton Candy. Lil’ Luna tracks 30+ DIY looks, including this seriously sweet cotton candy.
- DIY Dino Tails. Just be sure your child has plenty of room to move and play when they’re wearing these colorful tails.
- Couple’s Looks . Real Simple magazine also has some great ideas. We love the French Chef and Croquembouche!
- Totally Rad Ideas for Teachers. From a lined piece of notebook paper to a wall board, we can’t get enough of these creative ideas.
- All about the 90s. Zach Morris and Kelly Kapowski, anyone?
- Pop Culture References. You can never try too hard to emulate a current pop culture reference. Here are 350 ideas to get you started.
- Best Friends. From Daria to Dumb & Dumber, you’ll find iconic film and screen looks galore in this roundup.