Tag Archives | recipes
Host a spectacular Super Bowl party with these game-day recipes of crowd-pleasing finger foods and easy appetizers. From chicken wings and dips, to cheese balls and sliders, we've pulled a few popular options from The Food Network.
Do you have a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers sitting in your fridge? Check out some creative ways to eat your leftover food this year!
We love a good delivery pizza as much as the next person, particularly on a Friday or game night when the idea of cooking just isn't appealing. But let's face it, delivery isn't as delicious (or as healthy) as the real deal. Pizza is even a good solution for leftovers - we've put fajita veggies, taco toppings, thai or buffalo chicken and more on our pizzas and they're almost more delicious than the first time around. Serve with a side salad and you're set!
To make the most out of your Labor Day and to celebrate with food, here is a compilation of ideas to make your last summer cookout great!
These fruit-forward and lightened-up cakes and pies are making us ready for spring. (After all, ham doesn't need to be the star of the Easter dinner if you don't want it to be!)
We're fully immersed in the school year and work is in full swing as we gear up for the busy end-of-year ... so it's easy to fall behind on our healthy breakfast routines. But save the time (and the cash) of a run through the Starbucks drive-through with these healthy make ahead breakfast treats from this week's Seen on Pinterest.
As the leaves fall and temperatures get cooler, we turn to warmer, heartier dishes to find comfort. But comfort food doesn’t always have to mean carbs, carbs, carbs. These veggie-focused side dishes use the bounty of the season to create filling, yet not fattening, side dishes for this week’s Seen on Pinterest.
It's back to school time, which has left us craving some old school PB&J pretty hard. But let's be real - peanut butter isn't just for kids. It's a decadent spread that forms a staple of our diet. Whether your nutty cravings are sweet or savory, we've got options perfect for you in this week's Seen on Pinterest.
The big game is coming—and even if you can't cheer your favorite team, we'll still be ready to celebrate come Sunday. Whether you're in it for the ads or the halftime show or the game itself, one thing's for sure: great food makes any Superbowl party better. We've pulled together 10 amazing snack recipes perfect for munching while you enjoy the game (and/or the ads :-) ).
This week's Seen on Pinterest highlights 10 filling, yet simple-to-make winter soups that can help banish bloat as well as keep you full, warm and satisfied all winter long. Best of all? Many of these dishes can even be prepped in a crockpot, letting you wake up to something delicious for a work lunch or leaving you with extra free time for holiday shopping and more.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- How to turn tricky CSA vegetables into mouthwatering dishes September 21, 2018
- FTC alert: social security numbers can’t be suspended September 19, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Rolling Stones September 18, 2018
- Puppies now used in the relentless world of scams September 14, 2018
- Back-to-school lunch ideas September 13, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Rebecca Thomson: Looking forward to it....
- Missy Kellor: Hi Rebecca. Be sure to check TDS Fiber for any upd...
- Rebecca Thomson: I signed up and sent in my 25.00 and now it's not...
- Missy Kellor: Hi MC, I reached out to our product experts and th...
- Missy Kellor: This fight happened last year, so you can save som...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead