These fruit-forward and lightened-up cakes and pies are making us ready for spring. (After all, ham doesn’t need to be the star of the Easter dinner if you don’t want it to be!)
- Almond crepe cake with rose raspberry cream is almost too pretty to eat. (Almost)
- Send these lemon lavender cupcakes home as a sweet ending to the night.
- Lemon curd and poppy seeds brighten up this gorgeous tart.
- Chocoholics will love this mint julep pie.
- Cinnamon roll cheesecake may be eaten for breakfast the next morning.
- The gorgeous roses on this stone fruit tart are easily made by hand.
- This fluffy coconut cake from Thomas Keller is one of our all-time favorites.
- Champagne adds a light touch to this naked cake.
- Carrot cake goes gluten-free in this flourless version topped with decadent marscapone frosting.
- Pineapples and ricotta star in this play on a traditional upside down cake.
Have another favorite cake? We’d love your suggestions in the comments below.
No comments yet.