Tag Archives | $5 Amazon albums
Cher's right up there with Michael Jackson and Madonna in terms of pop icons. Whether you're a fan or have only heard some of her hits, I’d encourage you to give this one a shot today. At $5.99, it’s like we turned back time to offer amazing deals on some great tunes. Happy Tuesday!
Since they were on the rise, Fall Out Boy's label encouraged them to make a record that would enter the mainstream. Taking it as a challenge, the band released From Under The Cork Tree in May of 2005. What happened next was a bit of an anomaly.
This is an absolute five star album across the board critically, and it’s easy to hear why. For an album that’s only about 40 minutes long, it’s chalked full of eleven top notch tracks. Rumours is a part of history—literally, this year it was preserved in the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress. With praise that high, it’s worth your $7 bucks today.
After Piano Man was a huge hit, but hit next few albums were only “meh,” some feared that Billy Joel didn’t have staying power—but then came The Stranger. Listen to it today and you’ll probably be amazed at the sheer number of hits on a single album. Today, you can score it for only $5.
For most music fans, you might remember a song or two from this album, but many would be surprised with how solid this one is start to finish—but critics know. It’s been listed as #81 in the “100 Greatest British Albums Ever” by Q Magazine and featured in the 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. For $5, today's your day to send your soul surfing.
No matter how much music you listen to on a weekly basis, sometimes even the most avid music lovers forget about an artist from time to time. Today’s featured act is one that has stuck around for roughly four decades—and for good reason. Called "one of the 10 best songwriters," his music paints a picture while you listen.
Countless tributes, covers and a future full-length biopic about the group, it’s obvious how much the ragtag group of southern rockers impacted the music landscape. If you’ve somehow truly never experienced the band before, give this one a shot today. It’s their best album to start with and is a great intro to southern rock—and for only $5? It's a steal.
Having been a fan of these guys for a while, it was a treat when a loyal reader requested a review this week. In the meantime, pick up Toulouse Street today for the criminally low price of $4.99. Toss it on in the car and you’ll be guaranteed to be rockin’ down the highway.
Today’s artist may be the most identifiable with a type and style of all time—and that’s saying something. Bob Marley's "Exodus" has been named the best album of the 20th century by Time magazine. VH1 called it the 26th greatest album of all time and Rolling Stone had it #169 on their 500 best of all time. Very serious praise for an album you can get today for $5.
Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan have formed the judging panel of the rebooted American Idol which kicked off a couple days ago on ABC. While never completely fading out, Lionel has seemingly always found a way to stay in the fringe of Hollywood, and with this comeback, he's returned to front and center. Can't Slow Down is a nice throwback to an industry icon, and it’s only $4.99.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Bally Sports App Not Working? Here’s how to Fix It June 19, 2021
- TDS Celebrates Father’s Day with “Best of” Dad Jokes June 18, 2021
- 5 free preview days of shows and movies on HBO and Cinemax June 17, 2021
- Backyard Essentials for Summer 2021 June 16, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Poppy June 15, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
- Episode 79: The Impact of Electronics - Welcome: […] When the time comes to say goodbye to yo...
- Missy Kellor: Glen, I'd consult the user guide (available here:...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for the comment, Mary. I did forward your c...
- Frances Henry: Thanks. This was very helpful....
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead