Tag Archives | $5 Amazon albums
Without question The Jimi Hendrix Experience left their mark on the music world and influenced thousands of bands with their short, but amazing tenure. Electric Ladyland is a steal for $5 bucks today, and hopefully reminds you of one of the greatest acts to ever hit the studio.
The second single on Lemon Parade, “If You Could Only See” was honored as the most played song on rock radio in 1997. In less than one year, the album would be certified platinum in the U.S. and to date has sold over three million copies to date worldwide. Today, and for only $5, the entire album can be yours.
Happy New Year, music fans! Generally, I like to swap calendars and reward myself with some new tunes. You know, give a band I’ve been meaning to get to for years a shot and see if they make the rotation. In 2018 however, I was inspired by a friend to go back to some absolute classic albums and determine where they fit in the all-time record books.
If you’ve never heard a Mumford album before, unquestionably this is the one to start with. Sigh No More won the Brit Award for Best British Album and since 2007; M&S has been nominated for six Grammy Awards. Today, for $7, this award winner can be yours to enjoy for the holiday season and beyond.
It may have come out in 1991, but hits from Self-Titled are still played constantly on the radio, in arenas, and in popular media. For $5 dollars, I’m not sure how you can pass it up. Even if you own it, buy it again! This album is outstanding, and nothing else matters.
This is one of those bands, where you don’t think you know much by them, but you hear all the hits, and realize how solid they’ve been for two decades. This album has "The Distance" plus their cover of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive," both of which truly put Cake on the map. (And, by the way, the band's name does not refer to the sweet dessert.)
This record is a solid mix of sort of alt-pop and jazz, with the unmistakable vocal over the top. The general praise for this album is well-deserved—it's earned a Grammy, sold more than five million copies, and is even in the book "1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die." For only $5, you can give it a listen today.
Whether it’s Cornell, Dylan, Cash, or Houston, when one of their songs comes on—wherever you are—you know it’s them and want to sing along. Today’s artist may not be the absolute household name like those above, but over 50 million albums sold worldwide, he’s definitely no slouch.
Stone Temple Pilots was such a solid act in that time and you can hear the talent Scott Weiland had not only in his vocal ability, but his songwriting. Perhaps it’s best showcased here on Purple, where the tracks are possibly a bit more subtle, instead of the huge rock effort put forth in their previous album. Give yourself a boost today with this one—for only $5 bucks; you’ll save a pretty penny.
Is it possible to be one of the more influential acts of the ‘90s while only releasing three records? Moreover, what if one of those albums came out posthumously after the lead singer’s tragic passing? The 17 million albums sold worldwide would say it is—and their cult following, in spite of breaking up nearly 20 years ago, seems to have cemented their legacy.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- 6 benefits of keeping your landline July 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Replacements July 20, 2021
- Ten delicious ice cream shops in TDS communities July 19, 2021
- TDS named Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion July 15, 2021
- Tips to boost your Wi-Fi signal and get more out of your internet connection July 14, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: In this case, the top three is very fluid. I only ...
- KrisP: No love for Unsatisfied?...
- Missy Kellor: At tds.net click on the envelope icon that says em...
- Betaeta1957#: This makes no sense to me. How do I access my ema...
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer