Tag Archives | cheap music
Celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres and Conan O’Brien have had him on their shows multiple times and seems to really enjoy not only his music, but his overall personality. It’s likely just a matter of time for Stone—he’s got all the qualities you look for in an up-and-comer, he just needs that one big single to break radio and he might be a name we’re all talking about for a good while in the future.
There wasn't a hotter act in music, TV and film than today's featured artist back in 1996, the year of the original "Independence Day." In fact, you could almost argue Will Smith pioneered what’s referred to as the “pop-rap” genre back in the ‘80s. Whether you like your Will Smith with Jazzy Jeff, with Uncle Phil and Carlton, or with his family in modern day, there is something on this album for you. Today, you can score it for only $5.
Sonic Youth did a remake of the Carpenter hit “Superstar,” which may have been your only real introduction to the band. If you take a listen to the original though, there’s no denying the songwriting talents of Richard and the vocal ability of Karen. The Carpenters were one of the most recognized acts of the ‘70s, but appears to be lost among the current generation—but today you can give them a try for only $5.
It’s not often an entire country can be united by the work of one person. There are so many reasons to pick this up today: reliving the mid-80s and cranking up an album that makes you want to stand up and shout USA! USA!
Supergroups tend to be an amazing idea on paper, but once the music hits the airwaves, they don’t live up to the hype. Today’s band was certainly legit, but they don’t perhaps get the recognition they deserve. With over 20 million albums sold worldwide, it’s a bit surprising they aren’t more of a household name.
You could probably make a list of bands who benefited from the Nirvana grunge revolution, and Soundgarden would certainly be one of them. They started with a small cult following, were then “discovered” by the masses, and produced one of the best albums of the ‘90s—Superunknown. Today that top-selling, and still awesome, album can be yours for $5.
Today’s band was always ‘the next big thing’–referred to as the “next Jane’s Addiction,” then the “next Nirvana,” then the “next Pearl Jam.” While somewhat flattering to be compared with those great groups, all this band wanted to do was step out of that limelight and become their own household name. They succeeded in spades and you can score their second album today for only $5.
Sometimes big things come from small places. That's the case for today's group who, despite being from a country only 175,000 square miles, achieved world-wide fame. Their third studio effort held a track that rocketed them to fame after being featured on television shows and a very popular movie. Today, you can score the whole album for only $5.
It’s easy to call this one of the greatest records of all time – because it is. Licensed to Ill is fun, feels good to listen to, and was brilliantly produced. The Beastie Boys truly did it first, and that’s what makes this so iconic. Today you can gift yourself a dose of that fun for only $5.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS Fiber questions and answers April 16, 2021
- Get the Most out of Your TDS TV+ Experience April 15, 2021
- Tropospheric ducting: a unique weather phenomenon can impact TV signals April 14, 2021
- Call before you dig! April 14, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Jason Aldean April 13, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Alicia T Randisi-Hooker: Thanks for this. I got another one today. I'm get...
- Grace Long: Thanks for this blog. I just got a call saying tha...
- Allison presents “Yet Another Hallmark Christmas Movie” | Allison M.: […] that aired last weekend on NPR about Hal...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Elmer. Please reach out to our repair team and ...
- Elmer jackson: What has happened to my on screen caller I’d. It...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead