Tag Archives | cheap music
This album is as close to a masterpiece as you can get. It’s number 122 on the 500 greatest albums of all time, and has almost unanimous 5-star reviews. When you listen to it, it’s very easy to hear why. If you’ve never heard Janis sing, her voice is not only unique, it’s also absolutely amazing. She makes every word have emotion, no matter if it’s aching passion or a funky version of the blues. Today you can get Pearl for only $5 and it's actually worth way more than that.
Gnarls Barclay's debut album was recorded over the course of 2005 and was released in April of 2006. St. Elsewhere almost immediately received universal acclaim and intrigue. Backed by the immense popularity of the single ‘Crazy’, the album sold over a million copies in the first year alone. If you listen you'll realize it goes from gospel to alt rock to soul to R&B. It’s absolutely unique, but incredibly well done—and worth your $5 today.
There is a band out there, named after a guitarist you’ve probably heard of, that's truly one of the greatest rock bands of all time. When you hear the name, you may scoff at that idea – but 90 million records sold worldwide and eight Grammy Awards may convince you otherwise. Not bad for a guy that was once told not to quit his day job. And right now you can score this famous group's second—and awesome—album for only $5.
The story of this famous band will probably sound a bit familiar—guys who were already part of different struggling groups looked for something better. And boy did they find it. This band formed in 1991 and have sold more than 5 million of their self-titled album.
At the time Who’s Next was released, it was considered a cross between hard rock and a rock opera. In fact, this album began as a full-on rock opera but the project proved to be too complex. Instead, it was changed to a studio album which probably couldn’t have worked out any better for the band. This album has received countless accolades...and you can score it for only $5.
This is a slam-dunk album at $5 bucks. There are at least four major singles I can guarantee you’ll sing along with today, even if you were born 20 years ago. This type of music defined a decade, and Bon Jovi was at the forefront of that.
What if I told you there was a band that formed in 1988, but you never heard of them until two decades later? I’m guessing the biggest music fans out there would argue that’s impossible. And maybe for the die-hards out there, you won’t be as surprised by today’s band. But twenty years of not much recognition, followed by ten years of lots of albums sales and various hiatuses, they’re now one of the most recognizable names in pop music.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Toadies March 19, 2019
- How to watch all of the March Madness on TDS TV March 18, 2019
- Celebrating Pi Day March 13, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Lenny Kravitz March 12, 2019
- Watch Oscar nominees + great family flicks March 11, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Nancy King: On March 15 at 2:15pm, I got a call from this numb...
- Austin: Indeed!! So many great facts about Steve Miller an...
- Erik Riedasch: Not only was Miller born in Milwaukee, he attended...
- Missy Kellor: Ooooh, bummer! Here's hoping it all turns out oka...
- Maggie Drafts: Thanks for the heads-up on ordering online!!!! (I ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead