Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
This week: Uber upgrades their business platform, Google released Android Oreo update, and Volkswagen has confirmed the Mircobus will be making a comeback. In other news, Xbox One X has been released and there was chaos with the Super NES Classic Edition pre-order.
S is on the ground floor of what could be the early stages of the launching of rockets for the small satellite industry in Camden County, Georgia. The site was originally used by NASA in the 1960s for testing of large solid rocket motors. Now, it’s the site of Vector Space Systems’ successful test rocket launch!
TDS has implemented the most recent version of TLS on our websites to ensure they are up-to-date and secure.
All TDS customers are invited to live stream the eclipse (no authentication or TV subscription required) thanks to The Weather Channel. This means you won’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, even if you’re far from the path of totality or if the weather by you is cloudy.
This week: Get ready for the solar eclipse, learn how to save energy, learn how Ticketmaster is trying to reduce bulk ticket purchases, and Amazon released a new service, Instant Pickup
The most successful scams prey on your fears and weaknesses. And, unless you’re a total tech guru (and even if you are), you’re probably afraid of having your online account information stolen or your computer not working. The newest online cons bank on that worry—literally.
TDS employees donated nearly 1,000 items to ensure area youth return to school with all the supplies they need.
This week's tech roundup is focused on start-ups. Kickstarter and Indiegogo are great places to find great new entrepreneurial projects that are soon to hit the market!
People across the country have been counting down the days until August 21, 2017 for months. Millions are planning trips,… more...
This week: Apple had great sales report as people anticipate the new iPhone release, Giphy will be testing sponsored GIFs, say goodbye to the original Paint, and more!
- Sun Prairie’s Newest Reading Buddy October 18, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 17, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: Ditch delivery and make pizza at home October 16, 2017
- TDS Telecom to expand broadband to 3,400 locations in northern Georgia October 13, 2017
- It’s National Cyber Security Awareness Month! October 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Bryan: Awesome Album. Most of these songs made my top 25 ...
- Angel: Right during 31 days of Halloween who does that!...
- Angel: Where is the chiller station? I prefer chiller ove...
- Missy Kellor: Fay, the security updates were required by The Int...
- Missy Kellor: J, some websites have updated their underlying sec...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (155)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (35)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (217)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (99)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (83)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (296)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)