Just in time for the start of trout fishing season, The World Fishing Network is now part of the TDS TV Sports Tier! World Fishing Network covers fishing instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, recipes, boating, and more—including programming for any outdoor enthusiast. Find out more about the 125 (!!) shows they offer and how to sign up for the Sports Tier.
Haven't planned your summer vacation yet? You're still in luck if you're looking to find a reasonably-priced escape. A new report from Trip Advisor analyzed hotel pricing data to identify the lowest prices for hotels this summer. They looked at data across nine regions and 30 cities for travel in June, July and August and we've got the results and some seasoned-traveler advice.
Is it possible to be one of the more influential acts of the ‘90s while only releasing three records? Moreover, what if one of those albums came out posthumously after the lead singer’s tragic passing? The 17 million albums sold worldwide would say it is—and their cult following, in spite of breaking up nearly 20 years ago, seems to have cemented their legacy.
Are you ready for some football? Sure, it’s only April, but the NFL Draft is this week! It’ll air live from Philadelphia April 27-29 on the NFL Network. Get prepared by watching all of the NFL-related Video On Demand content now if you subscribe to Expanded Plus or the new Sports Tier.
We’re trying to get more and more people to consider bringing their Geographic Information Systems training and education to the telecom industry (and TDS, of course :-)). That’s why we’ll be at the first-ever University of Wisconsin—Madison Geospatial Networking and Career Fair for students. Find out more if you're a student in the market for an exciting career.
The NES Classic is going the way of the Dodo, but no worries—there's already a new retro console in the works for 2017. Also this week: a new way to organize your Instagram, Galaxy S8 reviews, Teslas at a bargain price, and some cheap wireless earbuds that just hit the market. All this (and a few more interesting bits) in this week's Tech News Roundup.
Who doesn't love a bargain? But in the case of movie sharing sites, "free" could be anything but. Even one visit could infect your computer with malware that costs you in big way. And if you don't think it could happen to you, think again—the odds are not in your favor.
It’s a free HBO and Cinemax preview weekend! Tune in April 21-24 (yes, you get a looooonngg weekend) and check out new episodes of Vice, The Leftovers, Veep, and Real Time with Bill Maher—and tons of awesome movies too. We've got the highlights of what you might want to watch.
Jimmy Eat World caught their big break with the release of "Bleed American" in July of 2001. Working with a new producer, the music was much more radio friendly than past albums resulting in four Billboard singles. “The Middle” reached number one and supported the album which has sold nearly three million worldwide to date. While the pop side got a bit away from their punk roots, the pop-punk revolution was just beginning in the U.S., and Jimmy Eat World is largely considered one of the pioneers of the genre.
“La La Land,” the winner of six Academy Awards (including Best Picture for about two minutes), highlights a fresh slate… more...
- TDS Telecom to improve broadband in Craig County, Va. May 23, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday May 23, 2017
- THREE Sun Prairie neighborhoods already made goal! May 22, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup May 19, 2017
- Alert: Caller ID spoofing still a popular scam May 18, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheryl McCollum: Judith, Yes, Cherokee County is on our list of pla...
- Judith Lay: Cherokee County, Alabama could certainly use some ...
- Erik Riedasch: Nice review. I have been hearing a lot about this...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday | TDS Home: […] friend told me about them after seeing t...
- Missy Kellor: Joanne, take a look at the very top of the column ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor Homeland House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest Sleepy Hollow TDS TDS charity TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (136)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (6)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (182)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (89)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (74)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (276)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (1)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)