Tag Archives | cheap music
Gnarls Barclay's debut album was recorded over the course of 2005 and was released in April of 2006. St. Elsewhere almost immediately received universal acclaim and intrigue. Backed by the immense popularity of the single ‘Crazy’, the album sold over a million copies in the first year alone. If you listen you'll realize it goes from gospel to alt rock to soul to R&B. It’s absolutely unique, but incredibly well done—and worth your $5 today.
There is a band out there, named after a guitarist you’ve probably heard of, that's truly one of the greatest rock bands of all time. When you hear the name, you may scoff at that idea – but 90 million records sold worldwide and eight Grammy Awards may convince you otherwise. Not bad for a guy that was once told not to quit his day job. And right now you can score this famous group's second—and awesome—album for only $5.
The story of this famous band will probably sound a bit familiar—guys who were already part of different struggling groups looked for something better. And boy did they find it. This band formed in 1991 and have sold more than 5 million of their self-titled album.
At the time Who’s Next was released, it was considered a cross between hard rock and a rock opera. In fact, this album began as a full-on rock opera but the project proved to be too complex. Instead, it was changed to a studio album which probably couldn’t have worked out any better for the band. This album has received countless accolades...and you can score it for only $5.
This is a slam-dunk album at $5 bucks. There are at least four major singles I can guarantee you’ll sing along with today, even if you were born 20 years ago. This type of music defined a decade, and Bon Jovi was at the forefront of that.
What if I told you there was a band that formed in 1988, but you never heard of them until two decades later? I’m guessing the biggest music fans out there would argue that’s impossible. And maybe for the die-hards out there, you won’t be as surprised by today’s band. But twenty years of not much recognition, followed by ten years of lots of albums sales and various hiatuses, they’re now one of the most recognizable names in pop music.
- Weekly tech news roundup May 26, 2017
- New films coming to TDS TV on Demand May 26, 2017
- TDS Telecom to improve broadband in Craig County, Va. May 23, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday May 23, 2017
- THREE Sun Prairie neighborhoods already made goal! May 22, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- Weekly tech news roundup | TDS Home: […] say we didn’t warn you We’ve warned ...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sue! I sent your comment on to Erik and also t...
- Sue Hanson: Am trying to get ahold of Erik Smith. I need to a...
- Austin: Thanks Erik - they're definitely worth checking o...
- Cheryl McCollum: Judith, Yes, Cherokee County is on our list of pla...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor Homeland House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest Sleepy Hollow TDS TDS charity TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (136)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (6)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (182)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (90)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (74)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (277)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (1)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)