Archive | SecurityRSS feed for this section
Connected cars have a crazy amount of users’ data, like what’s transferred over Bluetooth from your phone, location, and more, and hackers are taking notice. Take these steps to protect your connected car's data.
With holiday shopping season in high gear, shopping and delivery scams are also on the rise. Scammers are sending phishing emails that appear to have tracking information, but are designed to trick you. They want to steal your personal data, take your deliveries, or buy some time to do some shopping of their own.
There’s a new and clever phishing scam designed to collect your Netflix credentials and credit card information. Not only does the email look like it came from Netflix, the greeting may also include your name. But, stop right there! Just because it looks legitimate, it may not be. Learn what you need to watch for.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Its an education and awareness campaign launched by the Department of Homeland Security and the National Cyber Security Alliance. To kick off the month, we've gathered six simple steps to online safety.
The recent hacking of the credit reporting bureau Equifax, reminds all of us that now is the time to take a good look at how we’re protecting our personal information. Learn some tips for protecting your identity every day of the week, regardless of whether you're impacted by this breach.
A new attack targeting devices such as phones, laptops, desktops, and IoT (Internet of Things) devices with Bluetooth could allow someone nearby to take control of your device without you noticing. Find out about this Blueborne attack and what you can do to stay clear.
There are many government funded programs that help disaster zones, yet personal donations are nearly always necessary to meet all the needs. However, before you click that 'Donate Now' button, stop and consider a few things so you can avoid phonies who prey on goodwill.
Last month’s WannaCry ransomware attack took the world by storm, making lots (and lots and lots) of people want to cry. While that particular attack has now come and gone, ransomware as type of malicious software isn’t going anywhere. Fortunately, there are four simple and consistent things you can do to be less vulnerable to ransomware.
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)