Tag Archives | TDS
In May 2012, Aly Wolff, a friend of TDS Inc. staff accountant Jessica Hall, was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor in her liver. Jessica and her friend—along with Aly’s friends and family, gathered together to brainstorm a way to help. The result? An annual charitable event.
TDS welcomed baseball and softball players ages 5-14 years old from the Madison, Wis. area to the Duck Pond, home of the Madison Mallards, for a Little League Clinic. Smiles were had from participants and Mallards players alike as they spent the day doing what they all love—playing.
Scott Brooks, a state government affairs manager for Vt., N.H., Maine and N.Y. represented TDS last week at a roundtable… more...
Twenty-seven years ago today, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist, dared to dream about what others had dubbed insane: opening the internet to the general public.
In today’s day and age, it would be incredibly unique if we didn’t look at a screen of some sort during the day. Computers, smartphones, TVs, and tablets all but consume our lives—and recent research proves it. This high amount of screen time affects our bodies and our eyes. Find out to minimize the stress to your peepers.
Hacking has become easy. So easy that ordinary people like you and me can learn to do it—and in public spaces you could be extra vulnerable. Learn some simple tricks and tips for keeping your data private and secure.
After weeks of contract negotiations, TDS TV has reached an agreement with AMC Networks that will keep five channels in our lineup for the foreseeable future, including AMC, home of The Walking Dead.
From collecting food for those in need and acting as angels, to ringing bells and giving away gifts to help others, TDS employees have been moved by the holiday spirit! Find just some of the things we've been up to for the last few weeks, all across the U.S.
We could be forced to drop a collection of channels by AMC Networks on January 1, 2016 after AMC proposed unreasonable terms and rate increases in the contract set to take effect in 2016. We don’t want to put the cost burden on our customers. And yes, we know you love The Walking Dead. Find out what's happening and why we're taking a stand.
If you’re a TDS customer who lives in the Madison, Wis. area, you could win tickets to our rooftop party! We’re taking over the Madison Mallards’ Duck Blind rooftop on July 11th and we want you to come.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates May 29, 2020
- COVID-19 scams targeting college students May 29, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Simon & Garfunkel’s Bookends May 26, 2020
- Finding a furry friend in the era of COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Brothers Osbourne May 19, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Dan, you can go paperless but NOT set up automatic...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Ann, here are some instructions that should hel...
- Missy Kellor: You have to have ePay to have paperless billing—...
- Rodney Robida: I want to go paperless billings but i don't want ...
- Ann Fey: I want to sign up for paperless billing, do not wa...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead