About Austin KruegerAustin works as a cost analyst for TDS Telecom in the Government and Regulatory Affairs team. He has a marketing degree from UW-Whitewater and has worked in various departments including marketing, sales and network services since joining TDS in 2004. He is a huge sports fan – if he’s not at work, odds are you can find him at Miller Park, Lambeau Field, Camp Randall or the Kohl Center watching the game. In his spare time, he’s chairman of a local non-profit, avid music fan, rec sports MVP and an early adopter when it comes to most new technologies.
Aldean was rewarded with a Grammy nomination for Best Country Album for this effort and, after five commercial single releases, the album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 and sold 200,000 copies the first week. Give Aldean a try today, he just might be your kinda party too!
Today’s featured act is most likely well known for her music—but some may know her from acting on television or the two books she wrote. No matter the medium, it’s safe to say she’s not sorry for staking her claim in the zeitgeist.
Today’s featured group has sold old well over one hundred million albums (you read that right) and counting. Called "the greatest hair band record ever made", if you’ve listened to music at all the last four decades, you know just about every song here—and every word to go along with it. Sing along today.
If status was only measured in awards, today’s featured act might be the most successful entertainer in history. With Emmys, Academy Awards, Tonys, Golden Globes, and Grammys under his belt, his talent is unquestionable. Today's a great time to give John Legend a listen.
Songs like “New Sensation” are standards on various rock channels to this day, a real tribute to the lasting legacy of this seemingly random ‘80s record. While they may not have ever become the household name upon leaving Australia, their sales and list of accolades speak for themselves.
The Bends has sold nearly 10 million copies worldwide, won various awards in multiple countries and is ranked No. 110 on Rolling Stone’s 500 greatest albums of all time. While some critics were totally unimpressed upon release, it’s now hailed as one of the best ever.
Sometimes when you’re in a funk, you simply need a little rock to get you into a better mood. Today’s featured act is about as rock by definition as possible—and while some people love him and some hate him, if you’re into hard riffs, you’ll enjoy what he has to offer.
Bad Bunny has collaborated with Cardi B, J.Lo, Diplo, and Drake. He's also a WWE champ and has sold upwards of 20 million copies of his debut album. Bad Bunny is hot, so take a listen.
With the return of the popular show American Idol last Sunday, sometimes it’s interesting to revisit past contestants and check how they’re doing now. There is one artist that unquestionably has had the biggest launch from the show.
It may have been a while, but even today, Tracy Chapman's debut album holds up incredibly well. Her vocal is breathtaking and soulful—she belts out every tune and you know she feels some semblance of emotion with every word uttered. Her writing has a message and makes you feel contemplative. Take a listen.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Run DMC June 22, 2021
- Bally Sports App Not Working? Here’s how to Fix It June 19, 2021
- TDS Celebrates Father’s Day with “Best of” Dad Jokes June 18, 2021
- 5 free preview days of shows and movies on HBO and Cinemax June 17, 2021
- Backyard Essentials for Summer 2021 June 16, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: At tds.net click on the envelope icon that says em...
- Betaeta1957#: This makes no sense to me. How do I access my ema...
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
- Episode 79: The Impact of Electronics - Welcome: […] When the time comes to say goodbye to yo...
- Missy Kellor: Glen, I'd consult the user guide (available here:...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead