About Missy KellorMissy works on the Corporate Communications team and reports stories to TDS employees and customers. This is right up her alley because she’s an extrovert and also a big fan of research (really, she’ll look up just about anything that strikes her interest). Missy is a native of Madison, Wis. with an undergraduate in Anthropology and a master’s degree in Life Sciences Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her interest in the Internet as a mass media shaped her work towards a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communications. She’s also worked as an editorial assistant, copywriter, and production artist. In her off hours, Missy is a crafter, Pinterest addict, reader, wife, and mom of two kids. You can find Missy on G+ and on Twitter.
The install dates for TDS Fiber in many Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods are moving up! And when we say “moving up,” we mean it. You’ll be able to enjoy TDS Fiber weeks—and in some cases months—earlier than we originally expected. However, this means you need to do two things before it's too late.
In all seriousness, it's probably the best time EVER to sign up for HBO or Cinemax. Both are half price (but only until the end of the month!) and, if you call now, you still have time to binge watch Game of Thrones before the new season begins!
Last month’s WannaCry ransomware attack took the world by storm, making lots (and lots and lots) of people want to cry. While that particular attack has now come and gone, ransomware as type of malicious software isn’t going anywhere. Fortunately, there are four simple and consistent things you can do to be less vulnerable to ransomware.
If you’re tired of constantly troubleshooting your Wi-Fi, give TDS Premium Wi-Fi a try when you call to order new TDS service or add TV to your account. It’s a new way to get the best Wi-Fi experience in every room in your house without the guesswork and troubleshooting.
Get ready to binge watch, TDS TV customers—you now have access to all of ABC’s awesome video on demand catalog! No matter which programming tier you have, ABC content is available to watch 24/7 (no programming the DVR required). Find out how to get started.
We told everyone that nine Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods out of 25 made their registration goal...but by the time it was published, there were actually 12! Clearly you guys move as fast as our 1Gig internet speed :-).
We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sadly we have no choice. Two channels—Esquire and Universal HD—are being pulled off the air by the programmer. Esquire is going off the air July 1, 2017 (channel 352/1352) and Universal HD is going dark on July 15, 2017 (channel 1182).
This week: a new stretchy TV screen, the drone you've been looking for, new Nintendo offerings, and some pretty amazing workout clothes that puts bacteria to work. Also, check out a new way malware is making it into movie downloads, patent trolls will now have to work harder, and we've got some Friday fun too (if you have some time to spare today!).
Wow—you guys didn’t waste any time, did you? It’s been only two weeks since we signed the paperwork to become the proud owners of the Sun Prairie Utility telecommunications’ assets. Yet, we already get to say congratulations to THREE neighborhoods!
This week: an updated Messenger is coming, Zelda's coming to your pocket, everyone's wondering how WannaCry hackers are going to get their money, and the iPad Mini may be going the way of the Dodo. Also, check out: new trailers for some geeky shows, an alarm your teenager needs, and get the scoop on the latest from Google and Amazon.
- Billions of Bluetooth devices at risk September 22, 2017
- Showtime is on sale! September 21, 2017
- Beware of charity scams September 20, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday September 19, 2017
- 8 pasta recipes that taste just like Italy—Seen on Pinterest September 18, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheryl McCollum: I understand your frustration. TDS has nearly 400 ...
- nonya: According to the FCC data reports for my area, TDS...
- Missy Kellor: Bryan, you can reach out to Chase at (608) 664-001...
- Missy Kellor: Diane, I don't know exactly where you live in Sun...
- Missy Kellor: Yes. No. Yes. :-). Once you have ordered services ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (151)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (32)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (212)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (97)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (81)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (294)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)