Tag Archives | black friday
Reviews for this year's hottest toy, the NES Classic, are in (and yes, it does have at least one major flaw). Also this week: Twitter rolls out anti-troll features, Amazon's pre-Black Friday deals have started (but there's a catch), and there's a Kickstarter remote you just might want if you've got lots of connected devices. All this, and more in today's roundup.
I've written extensively about how to save money online—be it on groceries, home goods, travel and more. Saving—particularly savvy spending—is all about knowing how, and when, to spend your money online. With Amazon's #PrimeDay in the rear view mirror and the holidays ahead, I've compiled five financial and shopping tips for the rest of 2016.
I am not stepping in a store on Black Friday this year. Don’t keel over in shock—I’m sure you think as a Savvy Spender that I would be the first in line to get into Target, Wal-Mart, etc. for the great deals. And in past years, that’s always been my strategy for holiday shopping. But, the hype of Black Friday doesn’t exist anymore—and the great deals are now starting well before Black Friday. To get them all, you'll need a plan.
Black Friday is almost upon us. So, how exactly do you get organized for shopping on Black Friday? Don’t wait for the Thanksgiving Day newspaper to arrive full of store flyers. Instead, go online.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fall sun outages could impact your video signal September 29, 2022
- FTC: Avoid scams in the aftermath of Merbok, Fiona and Ian September 29, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Bob Seger, Night Moves September 27, 2022
- Prime Early Access Sale: Get deals, not scams September 26, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Norah Jones September 20, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sue! We do offer GAF :-). You can find it on ch...
- Sue: Are you going to get the new channel Great America...
- austinkrueger: No doubt! As much as I adore Superunknown - this o...
- Erik Riedasch: I didn't realize so many other people liked this ...
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Becky, I would reach out to our tech folks ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS community giving TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel twitter volunteer