About Missy KellorMissy works on the Corporate Communications team and reports stories to TDS employees and customers. This is right up her alley because she’s an extrovert and also a big fan of research (really, she’ll look up just about anything that strikes her interest). Missy is a native of Madison, Wis. with an undergraduate in Anthropology and a master’s degree in Life Sciences Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her interest in the Internet as a mass media shaped her work towards a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communications. She’s also worked as an editorial assistant, copywriter, and production artist. In her off hours, Missy is a crafter, Pinterest addict, reader, wife, and mom of two kids. You can find Missy on G+ and on Twitter.
Immerse yourself in TDS Fiber speed and TDS TV at Tim O’Brien’s brand new (and gorgeous) model home in their Providence neighborhood in Sun Prairie, Wis.
In a tech support scam, you’re tricked into believing you must give remote access to your computer to solve a tech crisis of some sort. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is warning about a new variation on this scam that banks on their good name and real history.
It was not a great week for consumers or their personal and payment information. In a matter of days, SIX companies announced that data breaches could have exposed customer data from millions of customers. Given today’s digital world—even if you managed to avoid being impacted this week—it’s never a bad time to review some steps you can take after a breach:
A personality quiz app posted by a company called Cambridge Analytica has put Facebook apps front and center. Learn three different Facebook settings you can change to help stay in control over what information is shared.
The Hallmark Channel has new movies and series just in time for spring. If you have Hallmark as part of your programming package, tune in and watch FOUR new movies and two new series (bonus: plus one more new movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!). Hallmark’s Spring Fever event starts on March 17 (St. Patrick’s Day—your lucky day!).
As a technology company, we have to admit, Pi Day is something we can get behind. Pi Day is celebrated on March 14 (3.14) every year since the Greek letter “π”, used to represent the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter is approximately 3.14159. Get in on the fun with activities and recipe ideas!
Everyone wants great things to watch at a great price and, thanks to SHOWTIME, you can make it happen. For a limited time add SHOWTIME® to your existing TDS TV package for only $10.99/mo. for 12 months! Get the scoop on how to order this limited-time offer.
Consumer Reports has found that many smart TVs are vulnerable to hacking if proper security measures are not put in place (i.e., a secure home Wi-Fi network). And, beyond the models they found to be at risk, smart TVs in general pose privacy risks you might not know about. Find out what you can do.
Find out what's trending in tech news this week. From better bitmoji and photo-less Instagram options, to flamethrowers and new delivery tech, get the scoop in this fast read blog.
Not everyone is excited to watch the big game this Sunday. Maybe it’s because you’re not a fan of the teams, or perhaps you’re just not a fan of sports ball in general. Regardless of the reason, if this is you—don’t worry. There are lots of great things to watch Sunday evening! From adorable baby animals to popular movies to hot series, you’ve got plenty of choices.
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)