About TDS OfficialOfficial news and alerts from TDS.
There’s an FCC-mandated change that may impact the network affiliate signals for Wisconsin TDS TV® customers in Bloomington, Johnson Creek, New Munster, Bohners Lake, Wheatland, Waterford, and Wind Lake.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, that window is expected to start around October 5 and last until around the 13th. What are sun outages? Get the scoop.
The TDS retail store is now open for business in Coeur d’Alene. To celebrate, TDS is holding a three-day grand opening event October 3-5 at the new store, located at 2834 N. Ramsey Rd., Suite 109 in Coeur d’Alene, next to WinCo Foods.
We know you’ve been asking for clearer, easier-to-understand bills—and now they’re coming! The new look and feel is rolling out starting out this month, so watch your inbox or mailbox. If you’re used to the older format, what you’re going to see will be a big change for the better. Get a guided tour of the new bills so you're ready when they arrive.
We’ve holding TDS question and answer sessions. We're sitting down with residents and explaining the TDS Fiber building process and also taking questions—and in many cases, people are wondering the same things. Here are the answers to those common questions.
The expression “there’s no time like the present” definitely applies to registering for TDS Fiber. Yes, even if service isn’t launching in your neighborhood for a while, there are lots of really great reasons to register now—five of them, to be exact. Find out what you’ll get for being the early bird.
Fun fact: you have three great at-home shopping options as part of your TDS TV channel lineup: Home Shopping Network (HSN), QVC, and Jewelry Television (JTV) With an ever-changing assortment of the latest items, HSN, QVC and JTV are your go-to source for an amazing assortment of products. Check out what you can watch (and buy) in the next few days.
Big news! TDS announces plans to build a fiber-to-the-home network in Idaho’s fast-growing Coeur d’Alene area. The fiber network will ultimately connect more than 42,000 homes and businesses across Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, and Rathdrum. Get the full story.
If we’ve announced that we’ll be working in your area, read on to learn a little more about why we hang cable on utility poles and what that process looks like (hint: it’s a lot more involved than you probably think!). Not only will you better understand the activity you’re seeing, you may end up with enough pole knowledge to impress your family or win at your next trivia night :-).
When we build a new network or make network upgrades, our employees and contractors work diligently to get the network infrastructure in place. That said, you may have the hardest part—waiting. To help you understand what we’ll be busy doing in the coming months (and why it can take what feels like a long time), check out these 9 network build facts.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS introduces TDS TV+ July 1, 2020
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates July 1, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: MGMT June 30, 2020
- Help COVID-19 contact tracers, not scammers June 29, 2020
- How to turn on parental controls for your kids’ favorite online services June 24, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Yes! Today's update from the field is that we sho...
- Mary Kathryn Schweitzer: So close to having service back I want to stand at...
- Missy Kellor: Rhonda, I tried emailing you but it keeps bouncing...
- Rhonda: We are clearly in the restored area as of June 24,...
- Missy Kellor: Julie, take a peek at the map and see where you th...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead