About TDS OfficialOfficial news and alerts from TDS.
We’re streamlining the premium channel lineup to match the time zones where TDS TV Customers live. Find out what's changing so you can update any schedule recordings so you won't miss a thing!
A communications tower on the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain in Carrabasset Valley, Maine was severely damaged by hurricane strength winds yesterday afternoon. The tower is owned by Somerset Telephone Company d/b/a TDS Telecom (TDS®) and hosts several cellular phone carriers, as well as other third party communication services.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar satellite interference is expected from about February 25 until March 12. What are sun outages? Click to read more.
Good news! We’re starting installations of TDS Fiber services and up to 1Gig internet in Merrimac! If you already registered for service, we’ll be contacting you about scheduling an installation appointment. There’s no time like the present to upgrade. Get the scoop.
Red alert! The Federal Trade Commission AND Better Business Bureau are both warning consumers about tax scams. Now that everyone has their tax documents in hand and are ready to file, scammers are working overtime in an effort to steal Social Security numbers.
We want to make sure you know alternative ways for catching any shows you might miss on either ABC or CW while the channels are dark (which we hope is only temporary!). We also wanted to give you a quick update on where things stand.
Jim Butman, TDS’ President and CEO speaks directly to customers about the dispute with Nexstar Media Group. Jim thanks customers for their support as TDS continues negotiations with Nexstar.
From hard-hitting dramas to kid-friendly thrill rides, this month’s TDS TV movies on demand are by no means lacking. Let’s take a look at the best movies coming to you this January.
As you most likely know, TDS® is taking a stand against Nexstar Media Group. We apologize that you’re in the middle of our contract dispute. We know it’s an inconvenience for you so thanks for hanging in there. Although there’s a lot of frustration out there (and rightly so!), there’s also a lot of support for what we’re doing.
We said no to Nexstar’s request for an unreasonable rate increase. As a result, our contract to carry their channels in some of the areas we serve expired and we were forced to take channels down. Here are the answers to questions customers ask the most about the negotiations and channel takedowns.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Kansas May 21, 2019
- TDS employees select charities for donations in the company’s golden year May 20, 2019
- TDS bringing 1Gig broadband to Idaho May 16, 2019
- Making a network ready May 14, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Chris Stapleton May 14, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sarah, it will hold up to 400 hours (depending...
- Sarah Schiltz: How many hours of recording does my DVR hold?...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Beth! I did some experimenting with my own ...
- Beth Hellenbrand: I have lost the checkbox to the left of flag icon ...
- Kris Prusynski: Or at least our sinuses!...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead