About TDS Guest AuthorOfficial news and alerts from TDS Guest Blogger.
Great news, TDS TV and TDS TV+ customers—we’ve added channels in many local lineups! Read on to find out where and what you’ll find in your guide.
This blog is meant to keep customers in Winterhaven up to speed on the status of service outages, which resulted… more...
It’s Women’s History Month, we interviewed four women who are currently working or have worked as TDS field service technicians. Meet these trailblazing women and learn why they enjoy their jobs.
Sitting too much can be bad for your health, but in the case of field service technician Jacob B., sitting did a world of good and helped protect a senior customer. Read the story of his simple act of kindness.
The ice and storm conditions in parts of Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, and Southern Indiana are impacting, or are anticipated to impact, TDS service and response times. We are ready and prepared to respond where it is safe for our teams to do so, however, some repair work and installations may be delayed due to local weather conditions.
TDS phone services and 9-1-1 availability has been impacted by the bombing in Nashville. Get updates about service restoration efforts for those impacted in Tennessee.
Time is running out on this great sale! New customers to SHOWTIME® can purchase the premium channel for 50% off its regular rate of $10.99 a month for six months and the sale ends on December 31. Find out what you've been missing and why you should grab this offer before it's too late.
TV channel blackouts are on the rise—how come? Learn more about how fewer ad dollars, rising production costs, and media consolidation are impacting negotiations for TV content.
We received news on Veteran's Day and we couldn't be more proud to share the news. The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) announced we have been awarded a Gold Level Award as part of its Vets Ready Initiative. Get the scoop.
From wildfires and ice storms, to hurricanes and high winds, there's a lot happening across the U.S. that is impacting TDS services. Get the scoop on the latest details.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Bally Sports App Not Working? Here’s how to Fix It June 19, 2021
- TDS Celebrates Father’s Day with “Best of” Dad Jokes June 18, 2021
- 5 free preview days of shows and movies on HBO and Cinemax June 17, 2021
- Backyard Essentials for Summer 2021 June 16, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Poppy June 15, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
- Episode 79: The Impact of Electronics - Welcome: […] When the time comes to say goodbye to yo...
- Missy Kellor: Glen, I'd consult the user guide (available here:...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for the comment, Mary. I did forward your c...
- Frances Henry: Thanks. This was very helpful....
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead