About Guest BloggerGuest blogger for TDS Home.
Has the cold weather started to get you down? Are you feeling groggy and slow in the mornings and overdosing on coffee to compensate? If this describes you, you’re not alone—but you don’t need to stay stuck in low gear until spring. Instead, reach for your favorite mobile device and give these apps a try.
We received many responses to our email about the Fox negotiations. While we couldn’t answer every one, we heard you! We wanted to give you a quick progress update.
St. Marys TDS TV customers, as we mentioned previously, we’re negotiating with WJXT in earnest because our contract ends on December 31. Despite our best efforts, the station is telling us we may have to take the broadcast down. Get some details about why this may happen, and what options are available to you.
The simplicity of a college kid’s wish-list can make them the hardest to shop for come holiday season. Chances are, your college kid has two items tops on their list: sleep and money. While I encourage you to give what you can (mainly time to sleep after finals) these non-tangibles exactly won’t fill up a gift box. As a college student myself, I have gift ideas every person my age would be thankful for.
On the surface, Westworld is fantastic plot-driven television, but beneath it are many layers. It can get pretty cerebral, but in a very good way. The show explores themes of technology, history, and even consciousness. With the first season wrapping up, we think there are plenty of reasons to binge-watch this show in time to watch the finale on Sunday night!
Unfortunately, in today’s world, data breaches happen. Companies and websites get hacked, or scammers trick people—maybe even you—into revealing important information. If you think your data has been stolen, your first step shouldn’t be to panic. Instead, take a deep breath and follow these steps so you can regain control over your information and minimize any potential damage.
On the morning of October 21 parts of the internet went down. That’s right, the internet. How'd they do it? They used other people's internet-connected devices (maybe yours!) to carry out a certain kind of attack. Find out what you can do to protect your devices.
Whether or not we want to admit it, summer is over and holiday season rapidly approaching. And you know what that means: photo opportunities! With the invention of the camera phone, we are taking more pictures today than we have ever before. Never fear—here are the top three photo sharing mobile applications for the photos we want to share with a select few people, and for the pictures we want to backup just in case our phone suddenly dies or goes missing.
As we dive deeper into the digital age, younger children now called “technology natives.” But, despite being familiar with this brave new world, they’re still susceptible to the potential harms new technologies can bring—including cyberbullying. Because October is National Bullying Prevention Month, it a great time to check in with your teens and pre-teens and applyHere are ways to help prevent your child from being cyberbullied or cyberbullying others:
For those of you who are lost and confused when your co-workers, friends, and spouses talk about their fantasy team, look no further to get the inside scoop. And for those of you who think you have mastered the game, keep on reading because there is always room for improvement.
- TDS Telecom to improve broadband in Craig County, Va. May 23, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday May 23, 2017
- THREE Sun Prairie neighborhoods already made goal! May 22, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup May 19, 2017
- Alert: Caller ID spoofing still a popular scam May 18, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheryl McCollum: Judith, Yes, Cherokee County is on our list of pla...
- Judith Lay: Cherokee County, Alabama could certainly use some ...
- Erik Riedasch: Nice review. I have been hearing a lot about this...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday | TDS Home: […] friend told me about them after seeing t...
- Missy Kellor: Joanne, take a look at the very top of the column ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor Homeland House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest Sleepy Hollow TDS TDS charity TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (136)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (6)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (182)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (89)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (74)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (276)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (1)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)