Tag Archives | TV everywhere
Starting March 30—just in time for the start of baseball season—TDS TV customers in Georgia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Minnesota can now access their area’s FOX Sports regional networks on TV Everywhere! As long as you have FOX Sports Southeast, South, North, or Wisconsin in your channel lineup, you’re ready to start watching on the go. Find out how to tune in wherever you are!
Every TDS TV® subscription includes TV Everywhere for free, allowing you to watch live shows, sports, news, kids’ programming and more from many networks within your TDS TV channel package—on any Internet-connected mobile device!
Yes, it’s OK to go a little bananas over the latest entry into the TV Everywhere movement. Shows from nine – NINE! – different Discovery Communication networks, including Animal Planet, TLC and Discovery are now available live and on demand to TDS TV customers via Discovery GO.
Great news! TDS TV Everywhere is now available! Now customers can watch movies, shows, and live content all from your mobile device—FOR FREE! All you need is a TDS TV subscription, a high-speed Internet connection and device, and a TDS email address. We tell you how to access all your favorites on 25+ channels.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Smart home safety tips December 12, 2019
- Travel Tuesday: Best Winter Getaways December 10, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Michael Bublé December 10, 2019
- The gift of great movies on TDS TV On Demand December 9, 2019
- Rose Bowl Travel Tips & Recommendations December 6, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Janet Baker: If anyone cares, the scam artist gave me his email...
- Missy Kellor: Woah! Thanks for sharing your experience, Janet. I...
- JANET BAKER: I just received a call from "Mark Brown" who spo...
- Missy Kellor: This is a great question for our repair team who c...
- Wendy LaBrecque: While using the guide, it hesitates before changin...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead