Tag Archives | Sun outages
For about two weeks each spring and fall, TV providers experience a technical (and celestial) phenomenon in which the sun causes solar interference" to satellite signals. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent sun outages from occurring, but we'll tell you when they might happen.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, that window is expected to start around October 5 and last until around the 13th. What are sun outages? Get the scoop.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar satellite interference is expected from about February 25 until March 12. What are sun outages? Click to read more.
It's that time of year again—sun outages are back. Twice a year, all television customers may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, the solar satellite interference are expected from Oct. 4-14, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The potential for sun outages is coming. Twice a year, all television customers all across the U.S. may experience some degree of TV interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar interference is expected between Feb. 26-March 8, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Find out more about this solar phenomenon.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates May 27, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Simon & Garfunkel’s Bookends May 26, 2020
- Finding a furry friend in the era of COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Brothers Osbourne May 19, 2020
- Four-day HBO & Cinemax FREE preview weekend! May 14, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Dan, you can go paperless but NOT set up automatic...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Ann, here are some instructions that should hel...
- Missy Kellor: You have to have ePay to have paperless billing—...
- Rodney Robida: I want to go paperless billings but i don't want ...
- Ann Fey: I want to sign up for paperless billing, do not wa...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead