Tag Archives | Sun outages
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, that window is expected to start around October 5 and last until around the 13th. What are sun outages? Get the scoop.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar satellite interference is expected from about February 25 until March 12. What are sun outages? Click to read more.
For about two weeks each spring and fall, TV providers experience a technical (and celestial) phenomenon in which the sun causes solar interference" to satellite signals. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent sun outages from occurring, but we'll tell you when they might happen.
It's that time of year again—sun outages are back. Twice a year, all television customers may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, the solar satellite interference are expected from Oct. 4-14, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The potential for sun outages is coming. Twice a year, all television customers all across the U.S. may experience some degree of TV interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar interference is expected between Feb. 26-March 8, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Find out more about this solar phenomenon.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Winter book recommendations from TDS associates February 6, 2023
- Our favorite ‘super’ commercials February 3, 2023
- Janesville, Wisconsin resident named TDS Volunteer of the Quarter February 3, 2023
- TDS, Swan’s Island partner to win grant for broadband upgrade in Maine January 31, 2023
- HBO and Cinemax free preview coming up January 30, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mary Jo Malinger: Thank you so much for the free Showtime from Dec. ...
- Mary Jo Malinger: With the prices of everything going up all over th...
- Bonnie: I love GAC! I just recently transferred from Hallm...
- How To Check And Change Your Canon Printer’s PSK Settings – LEMP: […] It could be that the machine is unable t...
- austinkrueger: I'll definitely do that! Thanks for reading and c...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer