Tag Archives | Sun outages
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, that window is expected to start around October 5 and last until around the 13th. What are sun outages? Get the scoop.
For about two weeks each spring and fall, TV providers experience a technical (and celestial) phenomenon in which the sun causes solar interference" to satellite signals. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent sun outages from occurring, but we'll tell you when they might happen.
Twice a year, all television customers (not just TDS TV customers) may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar satellite interference is expected from about February 25 until March 12. What are sun outages? Click to read more.
It's that time of year again—sun outages are back. Twice a year, all television customers may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, the solar satellite interference are expected from Oct. 4-14, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The potential for sun outages is coming. Twice a year, all television customers all across the U.S. may experience some degree of TV interference due to sun outages. This spring, the solar interference is expected between Feb. 26-March 8, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Find out more about this solar phenomenon.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- 6 benefits of keeping your landline July 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Replacements July 20, 2021
- Ten delicious ice cream shops in TDS communities July 19, 2021
- TDS named Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion July 15, 2021
- Tips to boost your Wi-Fi signal and get more out of your internet connection July 14, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: In this case, the top three is very fluid. I only ...
- KrisP: No love for Unsatisfied?...
- Missy Kellor: At tds.net click on the envelope icon that says em...
- Betaeta1957#: This makes no sense to me. How do I access my ema...
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer