Tag Archives | malware
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is asking more than 500,000 Americans to reboot their routers. This is because hackers infected consumer-level routers used in homes and small offices with malware. The incident is believed to be a Russian military-related hacking and has affected half a million routers and storage devices in 54 countries, including the United States.
Who doesn't love a bargain? But in the case of movie sharing sites, "free" could be anything but. Even one visit could infect your computer with malware that costs you in big way. And if you don't think it could happen to you, think again—the odds are not in your favor.
We all make typing mistakes, but due to a new type of scam, your fat fingers could cost you—big time. It’s called typosquatting—creating a website that has a domain name that is super similar to a legitimate, popular website, but takes advantage of common misspellings or accidental keystrokes.These fake sites can look so real, they can trick you into revealing your login or payment credentials, or even place backdoors into your computer system or install ransomware without your knowledge.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS and SHOWTIME team up for free preview Dec. 9-13 December 5, 2022
- How to watch the US soccer team in the World Cup on Saturday December 2, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: The Mills Brothers November 29, 2022
- TDS Telecom holding Week of Giving November 28, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: The Tokens November 22, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mary Jo Malinger: With the prices of everything going up all over th...
- Bonnie: I love GAC! I just recently transferred from Hallm...
- How To Check And Change Your Canon Printer’s PSK Settings – LEMP: […] It could be that the machine is unable t...
- austinkrueger: I'll definitely do that! Thanks for reading and c...
- Tina Whyte: Hey, I agree Sturgill is one of a kind. My favorit...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer