Tag Archives | good cheap music
Often referred to as the “yellow” or “orange” album because of the cover and liner notes, Days of New's debut was almost an instant success. Backed by lead single "Touch, Peel and Stand" which rose to #1 on the Billboard chart, the entire industry was taking notice. Band like Alice in Chains and Metallica were calling the label to book them as an opener for their world tours. You can get this album today for only $5.
When you think of musicians from New Jersey, one artist clearly pops into mind over all the rest. Yep, you know him, The Boss–Bruce Springsteen. If you’re a big fan of his, my apologies, but he is not the artist I’m listening to today. Instead, I’m focusing on another Garden State standout—a group that’s sold nearly 10 million albums in the U.S. alone.
If you’re not familiar with ska music in general, this is a great introduction. It’s faster tempo, upbeat styling with lots of brass, bass and drums. How can you resist that? For $5 dollars today, give a new genre a try and enjoy the ride.
Sometimes the best music is when you try out something new and this album is awesome. I think anyone who enjoys folks, bluegrass or acoustic rock type genres will find this appealing. On a day in which Amazon will make millions on quasi-sales, stick it to ‘em by only paying $5 bucks for this album—it’s worth at least double that.
The featured album today is The Red Album released in June of 2008. It was the sixth studio album for the band and has sold a million copies worldwide. One critic talked about how all the parts of this album don’t fit together, and it’s so much better because of it. It gives it this new personality and gives you a side of Weezer never before seen. To get that kind of enjoyment for $5 bucks, we should all be so lucky – wait, we are!
There are a couple tracks you still here on classic radio today, and they’re pretty catchy. I think if you’re looking for a signature pop album from the early ‘80s, you may not find a better example than this. It’s toe-tapping and one you can crank up in the car and sing along if you want. Just don’t do it with the windows down, at risk the car next to you will make fun of you the rest of the day.
In 2001, music sharing sites were incredibly popular, and John Mayer benefited from his album being one of the more shared albums that year. The major labels took notice to his Internet popularity, and overnight, he went from an online-only album not making much money, to being signed to Columbia Records to a mass-distribution deal. To date, the album has sold over 6 million copies worldwide and you can score it today for only $5.
It’s not often an entire country can be united by the work of one person. There are so many reasons to pick this up today: reliving the mid-80s and cranking up an album that makes you want to stand up and shout USA! USA!
After fifteen seasons, American Idol will end after declining ratings. Thousands of artists got a chance to make it big all from a simple audition in a sports arena all over the U.S. and today’s artist got it all started, way back in season one. Her sophomore album showcases her amazing voice and proved she had what it takes to be more than just the next pop star.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- How to watch the US soccer team in the World Cup on Saturday December 2, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: The Mills Brothers November 29, 2022
- TDS Telecom holding Week of Giving November 28, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: The Tokens November 22, 2022
- Where to watch the US Men’s Soccer at FIFA World Cup Qatar? November 21, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mary Jo Malinger: With the prices of everything going up all over th...
- Bonnie: I love GAC! I just recently transferred from Hallm...
- How To Check And Change Your Canon Printer’s PSK Settings – LEMP: […] It could be that the machine is unable t...
- austinkrueger: I'll definitely do that! Thanks for reading and c...
- Tina Whyte: Hey, I agree Sturgill is one of a kind. My favorit...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer