TDS ePay is our free online bill payment option you can view and control using your TDS Online Account. It is truly the easiest and best way to pay your bill. Don’t believe us? We’re going to give you 7 reasons why it’s true (and, hopefully, inspire you to get started today!)
- It will save you time. You can put away your letter opener, checkbook. and stamp because you don’t need them with ePay. All it takes to pay your bill is a few clicks!
- It will save you money. ePay helps you avoid late fees—plus you’ll save $7 a year that you would have spent on first-class stamps.
- It’s safe. We use strong encryption methods to ensure your electronic payment is received and your information stays secure.
- You can pay from anywhere and at any time of the day. Once you have TDS ePay set up, you can log into your TDS Online Account and make a payment at home or on the go and at any time (if you have automatic payments set up you never have to think about it at all!).
- Pay your way. You can connect ePay with your checking account, or you can use your favorite Visa or MasterCard #points.
- Payments happen faster. A payment sent via snail mail could take a week or more to arrive and be processed. TDS ePay payments are reflected in your account balance overnight.
- You don’t have to give up control. Sure, you can set up automatic payments so you can “set it and forget it” but you can also set up manual payments. You set the dollar amount that’s taken out of your bank account or charged to your credit card—you can even specify the date the transaction takes place.
Now that you know how great ePay is, now’s the perfect time to get enrolled. It will take less than 10 minutes but you’ll get all of these benefits month after month. Visit our TDS ePay support page for instructions on how to get started.
Once you have ePay set up, be sure to pat yourself on the back for making life easier—congratulations!