Beginning today, if you subscribe to the Explore (TDS TV+) or Starter (TDS TV) programming package, you’re getting more channels in your lineup! Hallmark and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are moving* so you can enjoy them all day, every day.
You’ll find all kinds of heartwarming and romantic movies, original series, along with some of your favorite shows from the past. Here are some ideas of what to watch on Hallmark Channel (channel 334 on TDS TV+ and 334/1334 on TDS TV):
- Christmas movies! The Hallmark Channel plays a holiday movie every Friday night so you don’t need to wait for late October—when Countdown to Christmas starts—to enjoy some winter season romances. (You could even play Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo!)
- When Calls the Heart. A Hallmark Channel original, it’s one of the channel’s most popular series and also a period drama (and romance, of course).
- Seasonal romantic movies! Most Saturday nights, Hallmark Channel has a brand-new original movie. They have spring movies, summer movies, fall movies—you name the season or holiday, Hallmark has a movie for it. (This weekend, watch Feeling Butterflies.)
- Old shows that never get old. They play Golden Girls every night, and you can also watch Frasier, Cheers, and Reba too.
If you prefer a little more mystery in your life, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (channel 368 on TDS TV+ and 368/1368 on TDS TV) has you covered. Watch for:
- Original mystery movies. From Martha’s Vineyard Mysteries, to Murder She Baked, and Crossword Puzzle Mysteries (and Mystery Woman, Mystery 101), you’ll find all kinds of offerings with a lot of sleuthing and only a touch of romance. They usually air Sunday nights so have your DVR ready!
- Your favorite mystery shows. Depending on the day, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries plays Monk, Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, Matlock, Magnum P.I., and even Hart to Hart.
- Original romance movies, too. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries likes variety and sometimes has original romances too! Like this coming weekend, be sure to watch About The Presence of Love on Sunday night.
Hot tip: Hallmark has their own mobile device app that shows their upcoming movie schedule (and you can even set reminders and check off the ones you’ve watched). It’s a great way to stay in the loop on the latest so you might want to check it out.
We know you’re going to love watching all of this programming!
*Please note: if you already had these two channels in you channel lineup, you’ll still get them! This move just means now even more TDS customers have Hallmark and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries programming.