TDS TV and TDS TV+ customers, you’re getting an extra Thanksgiving treat: a free preview of HBO and Cinemax!
The preview begins Nov. 23 and runs for an entire week (ending on 11/29). Remember that there are 15 (yes, 15), different channels included with HBO and Cinemax so there’s lot to watch!
Here’s just a few ideas for new and hot programming you can enjoy:
- Succession (HBO). This black comedy about a dysfunctional family media dynasty has been a huge hit, with rave reviews for the performances and the plot. Brian Cox plays Logan Roy, the CEO of one of the world’s largest media and entertainment conglomerates. When he thinks about retiring, his four grown children each follow their own a personal agenda that doesn’t always sync with those of their siblings–or of their father. The new season just started!
- King Richard (HBO). This is one of the Warner Brothers premiers that’s hitting HBO the same day it hits the theater. King Richard stars Will Smith as Richard Williams–the father of Serena and Venus Williams. The story follows Richard and the instrumental role he played in raising two extraordinarily gifted athletes.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO). The acclaimed series staring Larry David is BACK. Check it out on Sunday nights.
- Insecure (HBO). Created by and starring Issa Rae, this comedy series looks at the friendship of two modern-day black women, as well as all of their uncomfortable experiences and racy tribulations. New episodes air on Sundays!
- We’re Here (HBO). Top drag entertainers Bob the Drag Queen, Eureka O’Hara and Shangela Laquifa Wadley travel to small cities and towns across the country, transforming locals into fierce drag queens. Through Season 1’s six episodes, the renowned drag queens inspire and teach their own “drag daughters” to step outside their comfort zone for a night of no-holds-barred, full-on drag.
- Hit movies (HBO and Cinemax). Check your guide and you’ll find movies like Wonder Woman 1984, In the Heights, The Invisible Man, Just Mercy, The Little Things, and sooooo many more.
- Music Box: Jagged (HBO). The highly anticipated documentary about Alanis Morrisette starts on November 18.
- Movie classics (HBO and Cinemax). Ella Enchanted, Proof of Life, Dreamgirls, Identify Thief, A Good Day to Die Hard, How to be Single, Highlander, Blades of Glory, High Fidelity, Beverly Hills Cop (I, II, and III), The Purge, Varsity Blues, and loads more where these came from.
When the preview is over, give us a call at 1-888-225-5837 to add HBO and Cinemax to your lineup so you can keep enjoying all the options on your TV (plus you’ll also get access to HBO Max and Cinemax Go, too!).