Tag Archives | tv testers
In a previous blog, I talked a little about a new TDS TV/Mediaroom feature regarding home media playback. I am… more...
Good news, everyone! TDS TV continues to evolve with some pretty sweet new features! For the past month or so, our testers put the latest Microsoft Media Room updates to the test.
Every so often, problems come up, no matter what products or services you’re talking about. TDS TV hasn’t been immune to that during my 7 months of being a customer. So far, TDS has very much met my expectations with listening to issues that have come up and solving the problems.
Find out from a big March Madness fan how TDS TV is going to make his March experience quite a bit better.
I know one hesitation a lot of TV customers have towards making any kind of service switch is the amount of work and time it takes to learn a new system. As one of those customers who made the switch, I'm sharing my tips for making it be less of a hassle.
TDS TV offers many great features and benefits compared to other providers. I’m lucky enough to be a TDS TV test user, which means I get to try out features before they make it to our customers. The first one I fell in love with was the Remote DVR (RDVR) which gives you the ability to control all aspects of your DVR from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Finding a furry friend in the era of COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Brothers Osbourne May 19, 2020
- Four-day HBO & Cinemax FREE preview weekend! May 14, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Verve Pipe May 12, 2020
- Distance yourself from eye strain May 11, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Dan, you can go paperless but NOT set up automatic...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Ann, here are some instructions that should hel...
- Missy Kellor: You have to have ePay to have paperless billing—...
- Rodney Robida: I want to go paperless billings but i don't want ...
- Ann Fey: I want to sign up for paperless billing, do not wa...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead