Tag Archives | savvy spending
The holiday season is well upon us, and we're running low on time to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. If you're anything like us, you're having a bit of difficulty -- there are so many options and deals that it's hard to know what to buy! That's why haven't curated the top 50 or even 25 best gifts for Mom or your BFF -- we've picked just two things for everyone on your list.
Twice annually, I transition from my "summer" closet to my "winter" one, using the opportunity to re-evaluate my wardrobe. It's a good exercise, letting me take a realistic look at everything from my waistline (it's always sad when pants no longer fit) to my style (did I really wear those studded boots all last winter??). In today’s blog I offer 10 simple steps to pairing down your wardrobe so you’re only keeping what you really love.
There are many theories about how to score the lowest holiday airfare, our best advice is simple: Start early and use a particular online tool.
While clipping coupons is a tried-and-true way to save money, there are now other options too. Here are some of our favorite ways to save without skimping at the grocery store.
We're just a few weeks into the new year and I've already saved more than $1500 on pre-booked travel for trips planned in January and February. Really. Let me let you in on a little secret - my Savvy Spending tips aren't limited to member's clubs or fancy travel writer perks. They're easy hacks you can try yourself.
We love making our homes look, smell and feel in tune with the seasons. The problem? If we raided the Pottery Barn catalog every time a new collection was released, we wouldn't be able to pay our mortgages. We also seem to generate a bigger collection of "Pinterest fails than we do DIY wins, so the "make-it-yourself" route isn't always the best bet. As a result, we've turned online for inspiration -- and found a slew of relatively affordable but high-end-look catalogs with great websites to bookmark for our new design and decor crushes.
We're super excited that it's finally summer ... and you know what that means. It's summer vacation time! No matter the size of your vacation fund, it's easy to save money on summer travel by following these six savvy spending summer travel tips.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS offers HBO and Cinemax Free Preview Sept. 23-27 September 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: George Clinton September 21, 2021
- 10-Digit dialing required in many areas starting October 24 September 17, 2021
- Fall colors near TDS communities September 15, 2021
- California service outage updates September 14, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Kelly, if you've already rebooted and you're sti...
- Missy Kellor: Barb, I forwarded what you shared on to our techni...
- Missy Kellor: I agree. This looks very phishy!...
- Barb: Free preview is not available even when the set to...
- Kelly McBride: I keep getting "decoding error."...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer