Tag Archives | Lifeline recertification
If you use the Lifeline program to stay connected to your family and friends, there are changes coming to the renewal process you need to know about. Every 12 months, Lifeline participants have to recertify that they qualify for this benefit. TDS is now partnering with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) to help make that process even easier.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fall sun outages could impact your video signal September 22, 2023
- NFL RedZone free preview set for Sunday, Sept. 24 September 22, 2023
- TDS ranks near the top in gaming ISP September 18, 2023
- TDS associates reflect on Hispanic Heritage Month September 15, 2023
- TDS associate celebrates 45 years with company September 12, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Since those are live events, those would fall unde...
- Jeff Dague: Any chance you will have any sports in 4K?...
- Mark Schaaf: Sara: Thanks for the feedback on channel offerings...
- Sara: Why doesn't tds offer the ION station? That's t...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Jeff: Our TDS TV+ receivers are 4K capable, so ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer