Tag Archives | How to organize files
Cleaning your computer: The inside
Yesterday we told how to de-grime your computer and get the outside clean, but chances are it could use some virtual cleaning as well. We have gathered some best practices from across the web to help you get (or regain) control and stay in control over your files and your information (and probably even save you some hard drive space, to boot!)
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fun facts for Flag Day June 1, 2023
- TDS enhances cybersecurity measures for customers May 31, 2023
- Want an easy way to pay your bills? Sign up for TDS ePay May 26, 2023
- The best tech gifts for Dad! May 26, 2023
- Help young people avoid scammers too May 18, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Thank you for the feedback! We value your input an...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Carlene: here is the link for more information:...
- Julia A Leathers: Yes my husband and myself would love to see the mu...
- Sharon stammen: Yes I would like the trail of showtime coming up. ...
- Mary Jo Malinger: Thank you so much for the free Showtime from Dec. ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer