Tag Archives | Ember mug
This week: typography goes mainstream with a new Scrabble set, there's an Indigogo named Ember that is going to solve all your beverage temperature problems, and there's a new app called GIFmaker that will do it for you. Plus, Lenovo releases new tech, the Google doodle contest is back, Marty McFly's shoes are for real, and you should probably download Facebook's iOS update.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS ranks near the top in gaming ISP September 18, 2023
- TDS associates reflect on Hispanic Heritage Month September 15, 2023
- TDS associate celebrates 45 years with company September 12, 2023
- 22 years later, remembering 9/11 September 7, 2023
- TDS highlights importance of recycling e-waste September 7, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Since those are live events, those would fall unde...
- Jeff Dague: Any chance you will have any sports in 4K?...
- Mark Schaaf: Sara: Thanks for the feedback on channel offerings...
- Sara: Why doesn't tds offer the ION station? That's t...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Jeff: Our TDS TV+ receivers are 4K capable, so ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer