Tag Archives | Data Privacy Day
Data Privacy Day: Talking to your kids about internet safety & usage
In 2013, nearly 57% of children, ages three to 17, used the internet at home, according to Child Trends. With an increasing number of children accessing the online world, it's important to include them in conversations about safe Internet usage and data privacy.
7 ways to celebrate Data Privacy Day (yes, really)
Admittedly, on the surface, Data Privacy Day doesn’t seem super exciting. There’s no themed merchandise, no cards to purchase, and no special foods to make—but there is a gift to be given. By celebrating this unlikely holiday, you can give yourself the gift of control. Specifically, control over your personal information and when, and with whom, you share that data.
The unlikely holiday you should celebrate
Even the most open and sharing person probably has a few details about themselves they’d like to keep private. That’s why Data Privacy Day is so important—it may not seem like a thrilling holiday, but staying in control over your personal information falls onto a short list of priceless gifts. And, it’s a gift you can give yourself with just a few simple steps.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fun facts for Flag Day June 1, 2023
- TDS enhances cybersecurity measures for customers May 31, 2023
- Want an easy way to pay your bills? Sign up for TDS ePay May 26, 2023
- The best tech gifts for Dad! May 26, 2023
- Help young people avoid scammers too May 18, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Thank you for the feedback! We value your input an...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Carlene: here is the link for more information:...
- Julia A Leathers: Yes my husband and myself would love to see the mu...
- Sharon stammen: Yes I would like the trail of showtime coming up. ...
- Mary Jo Malinger: Thank you so much for the free Showtime from Dec. ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer